Akashala

Coming back, would like to make some friends.

Am back after some time away. A bit about me. I am on eastern time, however am a night owl. so hope pretty late, i like to go dancing, and shopping to, a girl always needs new shoes. :) I am also submissive, however i don't shove me lifestyle on others. I enjoy meeting new people. If you would like to chat sometime, or hang out. you can message here. or im, inworld. also you can send a nc if you wish to, I know im sometimes get capped. my in world name is the same . Akashala. have a wonderful day :) 

Welcome back to SL.

Feel free to add me if you wish to have a chat in-world, I'm always open to meeting new people. Besides, it appears the majority of people around me are submissive to one degree or another - and have more shoes than I have items in my entire wardrobe - so nothing new or scary there. :P

Best regards.

/

• Like 2

Hey :) 

me too i'm coming back after 5 years ( i guess) and quite all my all friends are gone...

feel free to add me, if u care and dare, lol

btw... i'm trying to update all my inventory and to understand everything new, but i'm getting crazy.

forgive my english, but i'm italian and i'm doing my best ;)

kisses

• Like 2

On 6/17/2017 at 3:34 AM, Akashala said:

I am on eastern time, however am a night owl. so hope pretty late,

Me too!!! (on both subjects)! I'll shoot you a friend request! 

• Like 1

I've been known to be a night owl as well on most nights, if you'd like, I can add you and maybe we can meet up, and go shopping!