Mainland Issue and No Live Chat?

Melita Magic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Having an issue. People can't pick up their own boxes. I need to go into more detail but not here.

I filled in a ticket. It said error, choose one of the below. I already had but I tried again. There were no choices in the drop down at all.

So I went to the Live Chat page, which is what I needed anyway - and it's blank.

Of course tech support by phone is closed til Monday!  Is anyone else having this issue with land and can advise me please?

I'm at concierge level, and I still can't.

I've used it many times in the past. Mine just is not there on the page any more.

I've tried on two browsers now. It will probably take a phone call to straighten out. I just hope that does it.

(Thanks, anyway, Venus.)

Melita Magic wrote:

Thanks PeeWee and Celestiall. I will IM you soon Celestiall. 

I can't access tickets or Live Chat. It was like this about a month ago too but I forgot about it. I assumed it would be cleared up. So I'm the only one? What is going on?  :smileyindifferent:

Checking back in on this thread.  I didn't see an IM from you Melita.   

Let me know if you're still having problems.   I'm inworld now, and will be inworld for most of the night working on a project.   (acutally...I'll send you an IM.. : )

Melita Magic wrote:

Having an issue. People can't pick up their own boxes. I need to go into more detail but not here.

I filled in a ticket. It said error, choose one of the below. I already had but I tried again. There were no choices in the drop down at all.

So I went to the Live Chat page, which is what I needed anyway - and it's blank.

Of course tech support by phone is closed til Monday!  Is anyone else having this issue with land and can advise me please?

Ok.   Melita sent me a Landmark...and TP'd over to her land.  She showed me the area where the land issues are happening.  I tried to file a ticket.  I got an error message.  Tried to file a second ticket...and again got an error.  No matter what I did...the Lab's support system would not let me file a ticket.  I kept getting error messages.  

Live Chat is only available 8-8 PST on weekends.  So, I don't know if that will work...but I will try it in the morning. 

If anyone else that owns mainland is having this problem...post here and describe it please. 

Not being able to take/delete/return objects sounds a bit like my recent Jira ticket, SVC-6905.  If the object appears to be normal other than can't be removed from the region, it's likely the same thing.  If so, please add details of your object to the Jira, as it may help the techs get to the bottom of the issue.  Currently, the issue is confirmed as something not being right by Maestro, and Andrew thinks that some upcoming cleanup of object deletion code may fix it.

Pauline Darkfury wrote:

Not being able to take/delete/return objects sounds a bit like my recent Jira ticket,
.  If the object appears to be normal other than can't be removed from the region, it's likely the same thing.  If so, please add details of your object to the Jira, as it may help the techs get to the bottom of the issue.  Currently, the issue is confirmed as something not being right by Maestro, and Andrew thinks that some upcoming cleanup of object deletion code may fix it.

Pauline, that does sound like the problem that Melita is having.  I'll send her a link to your Jira ticket. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.