Sign in to follow this  
SiriousBlack1

Looking for heroes

Heyya!! wanna some chimichangas?? It's deadpool! I just want to meet friends for public roleplay, it's so much fun. I do it alone and most of people enjoy meeting "Deadpool" and have fun with me, dancing or just insulting me (In RP ofc).

I look for people to do amazing stuff like battles in some places (If they allow us to do that). Imagine that one of us is batman and another one is superman, we go to a place with lots of people and start a fight between us. It's just to make participate people in the roleplay as spectators (If they want to).

We can do more stuff like acting like our superhero would act in a party, etc.

Sorry for my english, is not my main language. If you are interested just hit me up

4 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I can come be Harley Quinn and hit you upside the head with my hammer.

Of course!! If you are talking seriously (Not trolling) I will accept that! 

Well I seriously would do it,but I haven't seriously considered when I might be available, I also don't actually have a hammer for my Harley outfit, or a bat. I have guns so I could shoot you, but i think a scripted bat or hammer would be more dramatic. 

Any places left for superheros anymore? There wasn't many when me and my ex were doing the Hero thing. I could always be Blackwidow and blow the hell out of you just so you can come up with a witty line lol.

There are actually still quite a few RP sims for heroes, depending on your preference, a quick search will give you a listing; you can also look me up in-world, where I have links to two Hero RP sims listed in my pics. If not, best of luck in your search! :)