Uploading snapshots on Profile Feed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

can anyone advise me how i can upload snapshots on my profile feed successfully? i have been trying for a while now and no matter the size i use it doesnt work, it used to work just fine for me and i can see my friends uploading tons on their profiles.. is there an issue or do i need to do something specific to be able to upload pics on there? i am using sl viewer.

This appears to be an ongoing bug that I don't think is fixed yet -- sometimes it works, sometimes not.  There does not seem to be any logic to why it works for some and not others.  Search the forums for these past couple of months and you'll see quite a bit about it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

I couldn't upload to my profile via the SL viewer and Firestorm, someone said try alchemy, i tried alchemy and it worked. Tried Alchemy today and it didn't work, so still bamboozled! :/

Try actually reading the responses above - quoted below in case scrolling up is difficult.

On 6/16/2017 at 2:10 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

This appears to be an ongoing bug that I don't think is fixed yet -- sometimes it works, sometimes not.  There does not seem to be any logic to why it works for some and not others.  Search the forums for these past couple of months and you'll see quite a bit about it.

On 6/16/2017 at 6:18 PM, Claireschen Hesten said:

It's a feature that's been borked for months i think it got fixed and broke again and it was going to be fixed in up coming viewer releases at the moment it's still broken

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Try actually reading the responses above - quoted below in case scrolling up is difficult.

Yes i read all of that as i am quite capable of scrolling, but i was just wanting to mention the Alchemy viewer that seems to work for a few people i have talked to, albeit very hit and miss. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2457 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.