Chic Aeon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just a note especially for anyone not used to the beta grid, that my alt has been getting reoccurring (before the grid went down yesterday - early in the day and still now) incorrect alerts. 

It cannot find her mesh head even though she is wearing it and is looking for a URL for Lelutka and that pops all all in red letters quickly in an alert box. Then she lassoed a bunch of prims (only hers) and linked them and got a warning that she needed to select more than one prim in order to link (well duh!). It linked fine.

So things are WORKING OK but it might be frustrating for folks that aren't over there often.

:D

EDIT a bit later:

This just came in from Lelutka so that is part of the issue. I haven't seen any problems anywhere I have been on the main grid. Odd that for me it has only been on Aditi.

That doesn't address the other odd message which was what made me think the beta grid had issues *wink*.

Dear customers,
It has come to our attention that our heads are generating error messages on Magnum or Cake regions.

A jira has been filed and we are aware of the issue. Until the fix is deployed, Bento head users can eliminate the error messages by turning off automatic updates: http://prntscr.com/fju039 — older mesh heads users please ignore this error.

This issue affects many products across the grid, and will likely be resolved by Linden Labs soon. We are watching the issue closely, and will issue our own patch soon if the LL fix does not appear to be happening in a reasonable timeframe.
Thank you for your patience.

Edited by Chic Aeon

9 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

Yes, I go that from the notecard message, but my alt got the error on the beta grid along with that other very odd message that you needed to have more than one object in order to link. This when LINKING a group of maybe 10 pieces of mesh which works as normal. So THAT is what got me confused. I hadn't seen the Lelutka message when all this happened this morning :D.

8 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Mesh Sandbox 3 I am pretty sure. Will log in and check.  Yes!

I'm linking prims at Mesh Sandbox 3 right now and have no such problems. I suppose that means whatever the problem was, it has been fixed.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2504 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.