I can no longer post snapshots to my feed ?

ughpls Resident

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi everyone!

Okay, so I've had this problem for about two months. I can take the photo, and I can use the other options (I'm currently posting them to Flickr, but I would really like to be able to post to my SL feed again!) get the error "Failed to upload image to your Profile". Other people have been able to, but I can't. I've tried on my old account, but it won't work either. I use Firestorm, and I even downloaded the original Second Life client, but that didn't even work. I also tried deleting-redownloading Firestorm.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me? And if so, have you found a fix? 

Thanks in advance,

Gigi 

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, ughpls Resident said:

Hi everyone!

Okay, so I've had this problem for about two months. I can take the photo, and I can use the other options (I'm currently posting them to Flickr, but I would really like to be able to post to my SL feed again!) get the error "Failed to upload image to your Profile". Other people have been able to, but I can't. I've tried on my old account, but it won't work either. I use Firestorm, and I even downloaded the original Second Life client, but that didn't even work. I also tried deleting-redownloading Firestorm.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it just me? And if so, have you found a fix? 

Thanks in advance,

Gigi 

This is a bug, not your specific viewer or connection.

There are a number of reports in the JIRA

There are a number of similar reports. I think this is the one they are working on.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.