lucinda2823

What are some fun things to do with boyfriend on sl?

I don't want to over do the relationship but I want to do things that are to no expense and harmless to do. Like today I wrote a poem for him and I don't know if he'll like it:

It goes like this: Roses are red, Oceans are blue

I like kittens, But not as much as I love you

You are my seductive strawberry

So scrumptious and sweet

Your words are like liquor

You knock me off my feet

Am I going to far or should I give him this poem? Let me know down below.:D

• Like 4

I'm terrible with poetry. I can do limericks though, so I just see an inbalance of syllables - not sure if that's 'allowed' or not. But it's sweet, and that's the main thing, in'nit?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

It is sweet give it to him. Can I steal  it to give to my SL husband?

Doesn't that defeat the purpose...? Stealing it, I mean.

16 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Doesn't that defeat the purpose...? Stealing it, I mean.

You mean as in it is her heartfelt message to her boyfriend, not mine? But what if I pay her, like we all do with all our loved ones when we pay Hallmark to write some bit of sentiment on a card, instead of thinking up something ourselves. But actually I wasn't really going to steal it, just put that out there to say I really like it. But while we are on the subject of using someone else's words to express what we feel in our own heart, check this out. It might be more than you want to spend for a wall decoration, if so you can borrow the words, I have one on the bedroom wall I share with my SL hubby, because I thought it was perfect for us.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Claimed-Naughty-Vintage-Board-Princess/8773392

12 hours ago, lucinda2823 said:

I don't want to over do the relationship but I want to do things that are to no expense and harmless to do.

Scattered around the grid you will find amusement parks and carnivals.  You can search for some of those and go exploring.  You could also look for balloon rides, roller coasters, bumper cars or other similar search terms

Music is ubiquitous in SL.  Any style you like, there is someone playing it somewhere. 

Another fun activity is surfing.  Most places have free or cheap boards to use.  Besides, anything on a beach is an excuse to show off your best swim suit ;)

And ... give him the poem.  The point of any art is to convey emotion and I assure you, your sweet nature and the happiness you feel when you are with him shows through.

Because I was feeling inspired ... here is a Word Art version of your poem :)

Poem.JPG.9222af63926f76f6a1f94cb700f74057.JPG

[edited to add]
If he doesn't like it, give me his email address and I'll sign him up for, I don't know, Marine Core recruitment, bible study groups ... ooo, TV evangelist donation lists!

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 6

One of the things both of you can enjoy together is the weird quirkiness that is SL. There are places to roller skate, bowl, play pool, swim, fly, skydive, and lots of other stuff. Search should work if you are persistent. You can go to a sandbox and build together for the fun of it. All along the way, you will have conversation, and get to know each other, and build memories. And photos. Take lots and lots of photos.

• Like 3

I'd try to kill him. That will eventually cross your mind briefly in any RL relationship, but you'll never actually do it. Here's your chance!

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'd try to kill him. That will eventually cross your mind briefly in any RL relationship, but you'll never actually do it. Here's your chance!

;-).

If you do, do it at sunset on one of the romantic beaches in the intercontinental seas, that way, after you kill him you can havew 'long pig' in a polynesian style beach-pit BBQ!

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Klytyna said:
34 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

;-).

If you do, do it at sunset on one of the romantic beaches in the intercontinental seas, that way, after you kill him you can havew 'long pig' in a polynesian style beach-pit BBQ!

Pro tip: You can "force sunset" anytime, take the picture, and kill him. No need to wait for SL sunset to come around.

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Pro tip: You can "force sunset" anytime, take the picture, and kill him. No need to wait for SL sunset to come around.

xD

• Like 1

On 6/13/2017 at 8:39 PM, lucinda2823 said:

Your words are like liquor

I am reminded of a "gay/drag bingo" call-phrase, "You lick her, you brought her!"

• Like 2