login issues?

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Zsigmond Alcott said:

/me retracts the S from Labs and offers up my sincerest apologies to all as I see the error of my ways.

/me likes your original idea about being patient and getting something to eat.......   OKAY i've been patient and my food is now digesting!  GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD......  I have Kittens to sell, and Fairies to feed.....  this is important stuff people... come on.....

5 minutes ago, Cricketchirp said:

How many of us are PREMIUM MEMBERS  who should have access to direct online help?????????  HMMMMMMM?????  I can't get in~

Thank you for calling the officially unofficial help and support system emergency backup. The regular tech illiterate call center staff, who read you factually incorrect gibberish out of a search engine are currently not available, so instead you get to talk to us.

Here is a summary of the problem, first we scheduled maintenance of the billing system and marketplace, then we realised we fubar'd that completely and scheduled unscheduled maitenance of the same systems to patch up what we broke yesterday when we patched it up, however...

The scheduled unscheduled maintenance of the billing system, on top of the rolling restarts on the RC channels  has somehow fubared the login system, to the point where we have to cover our asses by saying its 'degraded' rather than admitting we broke the crap out of it.

So as you can see, this is all perfectly normal and ion accordance with Standard Operating Procedue here at LL.

Thank you for listening and keep sending the cheques!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Thank you for calling the officially unofficial help and support system emergency backup. The regular tech illiterate call center staff, who read you factually incorrect gibberish out of a search engine are currently not available, so instead you get to talk to us.

Here is a summary of the problem, first we scheduled maintenance of the billing system and marketplace, then we realised we fubar'd that completely and scheduled unscheduled maitenance of the same systems to patch up what we broke yesterday when we patched it up, however...

The scheduled unscheduled maintenance of the billing system, on top of the rolling restarts on the RC channels  has somehow fubared the login system, to the point where we have to cover our asses by saying its 'degraded' rather than admitting we broke the crap out of it.

So as you can see, this is all perfectly normal and ion accordance with Standard Operating Procedue here at LL.

Thank you for listening and keep sending the cheques!

These are the kinds of things we need professional cynics for, people.  Let it sink in. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2479 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.