64sqm Land Rental For Updater

Bastian McConach

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am not really "in" SL, but I do have a shop where I sell a few things and cash out from time to time. What I'm looking for is a spot to allow my customers to update their product.

Currently seeking a 64sqm parcel of land (sky or ground) where I can have customers pop in, rez their current product and receive an updated version. It doesn't have to be fancy and I could care less whether it's on a homestead, full estate or mainland. The only requirement I have is that I can enable rezzing for everyone and have it auto-return objects in 2 minutes to keep down on the prim litter. I'm not looking for a hefty tier, so if you have a big chunk of land you're trying to sell, you've come to the wrong post.

I'm going to be working on a permanent fix for this by including auto-updates in the future, but for now, I need to be able to let those who purchased prior to the auto-update, update. So please, save us both the time and don't bother responding with "you can do this another way".

If you have a spot I can do this at, I'll be happy to pay for the first month (or two, depending on price), but please ensure you're not going to up and leave in a week's time. Shoot me an IM and we can work on the specifics from there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2506 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.