Rare Bento Head- Sofie

twilk14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Second Life Residents!

I am new to mesh bodies and such. I recently got a Maitreya mesh body, and a Rare Bento Sofie head. I am having a bit of difficulty finding shapes for it. I was wondering if anyone could lead me towards a beautiful shape for the head or anything as such :) You're help will be greatly appreciated. I'm just scared to buy something and it not work how I expected. 

Love you guys,

Lady Lanell

I used the Sofie Bento shape created by Strawberry Singh's, tweaked to my liking

Here's a photo of the Sofie head. I thought I took one showing the body also but I don't have it on the hard drive where I currently am at (work). If I remember later tonight, I'll post another showing the body also.  The body is inexpensive, I think it's 99L? Strawberry is great at keeping her items low cost since she's not exactly a "creator" - she's a blogger.

Also here's a link to Berry's blog about Sofie which should be helpful.

https://strawberrysingh.com/2017/04/27/genesis-lab-sofie-bento-mesh-head/

sofie.jpg

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 1

I can second the suggestion for Ms. Singhs shape. She has a good reputation. The shapes she offer is cheap and modifiable.

There are, however, more shapes for this head. I used search on the Marketplace, and found these shapes: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[category_id]=338&search[keywords]=genesis+sofie+bento&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, twilk14 said:

I need more help on my head guys! It looks weird from the side angle

O.o

if you need more help than already is posted i'm affraid nothing will help.

If the MP and S Singh website can't inform you... nothing can.

Only solution: make your own.

2 hours ago, twilk14 said:

well the only issue i have now is the neck is a totaly different color than the head and the body, and I can't make it look any better.

@Alwin Alcott do you know a solution??

Are you using the same skin(applier) on them both? If not, that is your problem(and I suspect it might be given that you're relatively new to this whole shpeal, and I can't see  a pic, lol)

yes, I am relatively new to the whole new making your own avi lol. I've been on SL for a little over a year, but this is the first time that I've had a non mesh body, I'm trying to show a photo, but I can't get it to get on here :l

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2472 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.