Where and how do i buy/sell snuffles

RedClint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I want to get in to snuffle trading, where and how do i get a basic snuffle to start out with and seeds to feed my snuffle(s). And when/if i want to sell my snuffle, where and how do i sell it. I'm new to this so i need some help on how to start!!!

23 minutes ago, RedClint said:

I want to get in to snuffle trading, where and how do i get a basic snuffle to start out with and seeds to feed my snuffle(s). And when/if i want to sell my snuffle, where and how do i sell it. I'm new to this so i need some help on how to start!!!

perhaps try the  "search " option in the viewer, or even Google ( add Second Life to your search words to get closer hits)

there is so much inworld, the Question/Answers section might not be the right place to ask about such specific products. Lot of people who visit the forums, don't visit this part.

• Like 2

I found Snuffles to not be a good breedable. It used to be that any male snuffle could breed with any female, but that has been changed and I found it hard/expensive to get pairs. Mostly because the trade was dead with too little users.

There is IMHO better breedables out there like Fawns, Amaretto Horses, Kitty Cats, Meroos etc.

You can go to the marketplace, they have a breedable subsection: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?search[category_id]=462

Fawns are so big they have their own comprehensive webpage where you can preview each Fawn and all their stats and search for your preferred ones easily.

Have fun with whatever you choose!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2501 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.