Submit Ticket

RoDen Kilian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, RoDen Kilian said:

Why is it so darn hard to find out where to submit a ticket or to find one you already have to comment on it...I've spent 1 hour trying to find my ticket to respond on it to et LL know that their idea did not work for my screen problem

Hello RoDen Kilian, 

If you are asking about a Support Ticket, then that area is located here:

https://support.secondlife.com/

You should be able to click on Help - Contact Support if you are logged into the viewer and the web page will be loaded up in your browser window for you.

To submit a new ticket, click on the Submit a Support Case in the menu on the right.

To view your previously created cases, click on the Support History link in the menu on the right.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

@Dakota Linden, @Tommy Linden - I don't remember if we've asked for this or not.  We still get a lot of people coming to the Forums looking for help and one of the common complaints is they can't find the page for a support ticket.  I'm guessing they are looking for it here in the forums rather than from their dashboard.  Could we possibly get a link to Create Support Ticket over on the right side underneath "Announcements" and "Please review our Community Guidelines."?

Temp2.jpg.a04b6c6de306fe6a1d47b7da6e9ad6f7.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
On 7/23/2017 at 7:24 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Dakota Linden, @Tommy Linden - I don't remember if we've asked for this or not.  We still get a lot of people coming to the Forums looking for help and one of the common complaints is they can't find the page for a support ticket.  I'm guessing they are looking for it here in the forums rather than from their dashboard.  Could we possibly get a link to Create Support Ticket over on the right side underneath "Announcements" and "Please review our Community Guidelines."?

On 7/27/2017 at 11:12 AM, Tommy Linden said:

I will bring the suggestion to the team and see what they say!

@Tommy Linden   @Dakota Linden

Just in case this request was somehow lost in the excitement of summer travels and fall illnesses, would someone please ask again?  Several times a week, it seems, we have people in the forums asking how to submit a support case.  The answer was always easy in the old forums: "Click HELP at the top of this page!"  Now we have to tell people to open their dashboard at secondlife.com and click HELP or (if they don't want to submit a support case about a viewer problem) to click Help >> Support Portal in the viewer.  Could we please have a HELP link in the forums again?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
On 10/17/2017 at 9:26 AM, Rolig Loon said:

@Tommy Linden   @Dakota Linden

Just in case this request was somehow lost in the excitement of summer travels and fall illnesses, would someone please ask again?  Several times a week, it seems, we have people in the forums asking how to submit a support case.  The answer was always easy in the old forums: "Click HELP at the top of this page!"  Now we have to tell people to open their dashboard at secondlife.com and click HELP or (if they don't want to submit a support case about a viewer problem) to click Help >> Support Portal in the viewer.  Could we please have a HELP link in the forums again?

Link is coming, maybe even tomorrow if I can clear enough time off my calendar to do it! I will now take cookies in the form of payment as a thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 25.10.2017 at 10:59 PM, Tommy Linden said:

Hmm...I wonder what this link is I see on the right hand side over here...

What it is? it is... vanished actually.

There are no direct links neither to the community guidelines nor the support ticket form anywhere to be seen on these forums anymore.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

They're right where they've been since October 25 ..... :ph34r:

Not in my browser:

5a08d3e146201_Skjermbilde(630).thumb.png.e95af0f11ab8f386fe35414aae15413a.png

Edit: Clearing browser cache makes no difference. I'm using Firefox - don't ask me which version. It autoupdates quite often so it's the latest one. Windows 8.1

Edited by ChinRey

9 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

I'm using Firefox - don't ask me which version. It autoupdates quite often so it's the latest one.

Me too.  Windows 7.  I suspect your browser is busted somehow .....

cadc2f79ab6285ab195d916a960cd70e.jpg

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I see it on the right side of the main forum page and on each forum sub-page, but not on each individual thread

Ah, well, there's the issue, ChinRey.  You're just looking in the wrong place.  :)

Edited by Rolig Loon

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I see it on the right side of the main forum page and on each forum sub-page, but not on each individual thread page

Ah, that explains it! I was looking at this page of course. ;)

Mystery solved, thank you! ^_^

That being said, wouldn't it be an idea to have those link on the thread pages too?

11 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Well, yeah, but .... When you get a miracle, it's probably not good form to complain to the gods that it wasn't big enough.  :D

Not even if I tell them I can do better myself?

Anyway, Super-Tom is not one of those pompous, arrogant and psycopathic omnipotent Gods that are so fashionable these millennia. He's one of the nice ones and is known to occasionally do requests.

Edited by ChinRey

• Administrators
18 hours ago, ChinRey said:

Not even if I tell them I can do better myself?

Anyway, Super-Tom is not one of those pompous, arrogant and psycopathic omnipotent Gods that are so fashionable these millennia. He's one of the nice ones and is known to occasionally do requests.

Thanks, I think? lol

Unfortunately, having them in the individual thread's won't be able to happen, so we put them in the places that we could.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2349 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.