Sign in to follow this  
MzSarken

Product Request- Item That Blocks Avatar Camming

I don't know about other women, so I will not presume to speak for them. Personally, I am tired of receiving messages from men who 'cam' my avatar and feel it necessary to send me a comment that's sexual in nature. They may think they're just complimenting but more times than not- it's harassment.

Now, I'm not tech savvy which is why I'm making this request post. I would like to see a product that blocks people from being able to cam someone's avatar. What it should do is camouflage the avatar so the person looking sees nothing, or perhaps all they see is in the inside of the exterior clothing. A feature should be an allowed list and a banned list or a general ban for those not on the allowed list.

I'm fairly certainly that this would be a script- attachable to something as indiscreet as a piece of jewelry.

Edited by MzSarken

This simply is not possible. You have two choices either get your own land set it so nobody can see you and stay there all the time or log out. Otherwise as long as you're on a region people can see you. Instead I suggest simply learning to block and ignore all of the lame attempts from guys.

Edit:  I suppose there is a third option, just make yourself 100% alpha when you go out. 

Edited by seanabrady