Sign in to follow this  
Alexarosey

Looking plz read carefully

:x ellow I'm alex as you should know lol I'm seeking someone who is serouse about this first off I'm in open online relationship with my Hun Kenny aka my senapii me and him met on Instagram he's not on sl yet ok so what I'm looking for is someone who would like to be my second bf /gf or mate plz only if your serouse I'd like to get to know you first we can start off as friends a little bit about me I'm 21 I'm an artist love anime I'm really into my art love photography and I'm bubbly if you want me comment we can Im or add me name up their 

Edited by Alexarosey

If you want people to read your text carefully (or at all), you should try to make it as easy and pleasant as possible to do that. Your text is one long string of words with zero punctuation marks, even if there are multiple sentences in your text, which absolutly need to be seperated by a point.

• Like 3

So you have a serious relationship right now, but you want an SL relationship? I get it, but I hope that your SL relationship is to be primarily role play. If not this sort of thing will lead to someone getting hurt.