Maitreya Lara HUD

AurniaBB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Something have happen to my Maitreya Avatar, the HUD.  I click on and nothing work.  And so i go to Maitreya store and I have another one deliver to me, and I put on the newest version of Maitreya, and still HUD no work!  I canna explain, but HUD is stuck and have very strange coz is open, and I see it, but is not just one button, and have all pages of HUD open, but stuck?  And it do nothing, and I canna do nothing..and is hard for me to give explain, but may be someone have know what is problem and can help me?

Yah, and even now I have go to Maitreya and get another one, but still Hud have no work!  It have strange coz when I click on HUD, it come an not just is it the one button, but it have look like disassemble, and I see open pages for Alpha Layer and everythings, but is strange and no kknow why it do these thing, but it have stuck!

7 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

I sometimes forget, but it comes in handy when I'm dancing and realize I need to alpha a bit more due to the dance or trying on a lot of demos.

Such a nice modest girl you are, I am much more likely to think I need to alpha less, If the dress isn't covering it I hate having part of me missing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2499 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.