Gacha Items on MP

xIITaylorIIx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Can anyone direct me how to list a Gacha Item on the MP. I am not quite sure how it works, like if you have 3 items to sell .... what happens when all 3 are bought ... how do I ensure that people don't get "nothing" after the 3 items are sold? Any help appreciated :)

10 answers to this question

• Moderators
5 hours ago, xIITaylorIIx said:

Can anyone direct me how to list a Gacha Item on the MP. I am not quite sure how it works, like if you have 3 items to sell .... what happens when all 3 are bought ... how do I ensure that people don't get "nothing" after the 3 items are sold? Any help appreciated :)

Hi xIITaylorIIx,

When listing No Copy items for which you have multiple copies of the item, the original listing is created, then the extra copies are added to the same listing as Stock Items.

Once all of the items have sold, the Marketplace will deactivate the listing to prevent any additional purchase attempts when there is no inventory to deliver to the buyers. If you get more copies of the same item in the future, you can just add them to that original listing as Stock Items and reactivate the listing so that the new copies of the item can be sold.

Here is a link to the Knowledge Base Article on the Viewer Managed Marketplace that contains details about how to list the items, and Torley was awesome enough to create videos that you can watch that helps visually explain the folders and listing content.

• Like 4

Have another question I didn't quite understand from video. I have an item that is 2 objects, the item and it's HUD. If I right-click and copy to MP Listing, both items go into the STOCK folder and stock says 2. I don't think this is correct, NO? Doesn't that mean there are 2 times 2 objects?

1 hour ago, xIITaylorIIx said:

Have another question I didn't quite understand from video. I have an item that is 2 objects, the item and it's HUD. If I right-click and copy to MP Listing, both items go into the STOCK folder and stock says 2. I don't think this is correct, NO? Doesn't that mean there are 2 times 2 objects?

I'm pretty sure you need to package the 2 items together into one box.  Then add that to MP.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Hello Taylor.

Try putting both items into a single folder in your inventory first, then right click on the new folder and choose the option to send the folder to the Marketplace.

The Marketplace UI window should open up automatically and show you the new entry.  You can then verify that both the item and the HUD are in the same sub-folder. 

If that does not work, then unfortunately, the items will need to be boxed together before trying list them on the Marketplace.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2500 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.