Winterlune

Chat Animator

Question

So I bought a gacha item that is a little console gaming thing so when I talk it looks like I'm typing on it, but I'm not sure how to set it up.  I looked up the creator and I can't find any info.  Anyone able to point me in the right direction of what to look up?

2 answers to this question

mostly it's just unbox and wear (=add!) it.

For more specific answers the creator/seller is the one to ask.

I'm not sure what it is you want to set... Like Alwin said, most of these are just "wear/add"... there are no settings.

The thing you see in world is some sort of prim. It may be editable via the viewer. Right-click and pick edit. You can usually at least reposition it.

If you are trying to get animations to work perfectly with it... you are probably out of luck. Avatar size has a major effect on how an animation appears in world. Some animation makers make their animations in 3 sizes to give you a better fit/look. Others don't. A failing in SL is the animation makers don't often provide size information for their animations. So, it is buy and try.

If I've not hit on your point, tell us more about what you want to do.