Charolotte Caxton

Wow, these forums have changed.

On 6/7/2017 at 8:14 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Well, well, well... they let just about anybody in here, don't they?

Don't trust the leaderboard. Rolig's the all time #1. I can't even see her tail lights from where I am.

News?

Forgotten City is gone.

I'm not.

Your turn!

Aha! I got it to quote again! Forgotten City is gone? Where will we establish a new story? Where's Dillon at, and the rest of the crew? I never left, I was banned, but I'm back, thanks software update :)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Aha! I got it to quote again! Forgotten City is gone? Where will we establish a new story? Where's Dillon at, and the rest of the crew? I never left, I was banned, but I'm back, thanks software update :)

Dil still drops in now and then. Lillie's still singing. I continue to perturb people here, and everybody else has wandered off.

I didn't know you'd been banned. I'm sorry I missed that!

I'll try to pay more attention this time around, but if you feel it coming, would you give me a heads up?

;-).

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Hiya, Charolotte! Big hugs :-). I think about our Forgotten City days still from time to time. A once in a SLifetime experience, I think.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I continue to perturb people here,

I don't think you are nearly as perturbing as you think you are, but then again maybe if I knew what Nefarious meant I would be perturbed to.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Dillon Levenque said:

Hiya, Charolotte! Big hugs :-). I think about our Forgotten City days still from time to time. A once in a SLifetime experience, I think.

Hi, sweetheart, missed you, yes, totally a once in a lifetime experience, but you know what they say, you only live twice.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'll try to pay more attention this time around, but if you feel it coming, would you give me a heads up?

;-).

Heads up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I like a gal who hits the ground running.

This from a gal who likes to explode when she hits the ground

• Like 3