New Want to be Live Performer NEEDS HELP

MnRocker40

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My Name is Rick Silverback I am a singer in RL I have a mixer and a condenser mic I have a stream and I have some songs now I need help on set up so I can broadcast my self and do live performance if anyone can help me with set up and how I can get this all connected to SL I would  so appreciate it thanks and have a grate SL 

48 minutes ago, MnRocker40 said:

My Name is Rick Silverback I am a singer in RL I have a mixer and a condenser mic I have a stream and I have some songs now I need help on set up so I can broadcast my self and do live performance if anyone can help me with set up and how I can get this all connected to SL I would  so appreciate it thanks and have a grate SL 

with having a stream i assume you have adress on a server where you broadcast and a program on your pc that makes connection with the server... together with the other equipment it should be enough for SL.

All you have to do is put the stream adress in the "parcel details/ about land"  where you want to perform ( if you have that privilege of course) and start your stream.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.