Every picture tells a story

Sagadin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Following up on Ivanova's suggestion here, what I'm thinking for this thread is that I'll start with a picture, somebody else adds a caption and puts in a picture of their own, then the next person adds a caption and an image and so on. 

Here's mine, have at it!

saga-076.jpg

• Like 4

On 6/7/2017 at 6:31 AM, Sagadin said:

Following up on Ivanova's suggestion here, what I'm thinking for this thread is that I'll start with a picture, somebody else adds a caption and puts in a picture of their own, then the next person adds a caption and an image and so on. 

Here's mine, have at it!

saga-076.jpg

"Keep calm, think like seaweed."

Pic to be captioned...

59398d3e2497d_MarkandMe.thumb.jpg.74f871fd08db15199f948fd7683c64fd.jpg

• Like 2

People, a reminder for how this thread works: You're supposed to caption the picture of the person who has posted above you, and then add your own image for the next person to caption. You're not supposed to caption your own, because that leaves the person above you hanging!

To that end, I'll caption Madelaine's picture, here:

"All set for church today! I mean, every lady should wear a hat when she visits with the Almighty, right?"

38 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

593acbea313ca_YouCanLeaveYourHatOn.thumb.jpg.1c553252d1db7ca7463fcce284f0d072.jpg

ETA: Dangit, @Ivanova Shostakovich! :D You type faster than me! OK, I'll caption yours, too:

"When they said the view was a good eyeful, I didn't think they meant it like this!"

And here's mine for captioning:

box-o-legs.jpg.9ed97cd0be9a03bda08e46269f855863.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 4

There is a post made by @EleanorsRigby in the Vanity thread.  I'd love to caption it, but being respectful and stuff, I'd want to wait to see if she adds anything here. (hopes) Also... how do you add someone's name in a post here as a link?

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because learning curve.
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Suddenly the thumping noise stopped, and then Skell came to the door, opened it and said: "You must excuse me for letting you wait, but I have a machine in there that was in a bad mood and made trouble for me." As I fixed my eyes on his hand, that showed a bloody stripe, I said: "Was it not a thought to cut the claws on it?"

14180069653_f010e64a72_z.jpg

• Like 4

Because Tatiana never got hers captioned:

On 6/7/2017 at 5:21 PM, TatianaNikolay said:

Snapshot_089.png

"Bye bye love, I'll catch you later. Got a lead foot down on my accelerator and the rearview mirror torn off. I ain't never lookin' back. And that's a fact." (Jo Dee messina - Bye Bye)
 I couldn't resist - saw the pic and immediately started singing that song in my head.

And my contribution

593b1ef4bb3da_20090706-HomelessLil1.thumb.jpg.9aed9add5b8763927c1abed537fa39f1.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2508 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.