Group Land Sold,Where is my payment?

Zero Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, Hypatia Voom said:

Still panicking - my land was sold on 16 July 17 - the linden cash is sitting in the group (of which I am the owner). when will it be distributed??

I'm pretty sure group money gets paid out each night.  You might need to open a ticket or wait until Monday and use Live Chat - the live chat will likely be faster because tickets won't be looked at until Monday anyway.

https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

On 22 July 2017 at 11:03 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure group money gets paid out each night.

Been a damn long time since i was in a group that payed dividends, but I'm pretty sure it's done weekly like the liability billing., I'f i recall correctly, theres a tab in the group info panel that will tell you what day of the week the dividend is supposed to pay out, assuming there is a dividend.

2 hours ago, Klytyna said:

Been a damn long time since i was in a group that payed dividends, but I'm pretty sure it's done weekly like the liability billing., I'f i recall correctly, theres a tab in the group info panel that will tell you what day of the week the dividend is supposed to pay out, assuming there is a dividend.

The 'charges' are done weekly, but payouts for land sold are done daily.

"If group-owned land is sold, the proceeds are distributed evenly the next day to everyone in the group who has the ability"

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2465 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.