Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

At the shop to you Drop event in a free gift dress I just got here, and my "regular" hair.

That's a cute dress.  I still haven't managed to see everything there.  I tend to get distracted and wander off. :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Catrie said:

That's a cute dress.  I still haven't managed to see everything there.  I tend to get distracted and wander off. :P 

thanks, i never make it through the whole thing either this as actually my third trip here

Alice would love these boots

 

2.18_007.png

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Talligurl said:

thanks, i never make it through the whole thing either this as actually my third trip here

 

I've been twice, so far.  Got the TRUTH hair, on one trip, and some random free gift from somewhere, on the next, and then thought of an outfit I wanted to create and went home to work on that. :P 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I've been twice, so far.  Got the TRUTH hair, on one trip, and some random free gift from somewhere, on the next, and then thought of an outfit I wanted to create and went home to work on that. :P 

The truth hair is so adorable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently I have discovered that payments are not working today. :( I tried to add USD100 to Skell's account because I want to buy practically ALL of the Apple Fall store in their ridiculously-cheap (all items either 25L, 50L or 75L - even the houses!) sale (which ends today, damn it) but nothing happened. Tried again five minutes later. Still nothing. Then I checked my payment method, saw that two amounts of USD100 left that account, but they're not showing on my L$ balance. Opened up a Live Chat, and it turns out that said chat made LL realise that payments are down, and they'll be putting up a blog post about it.

I've been told I'll be refunded both payments, but damn it, I can't buy all of Apple Fall at those ridiculous prices now; only most of it. :D

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Apparently I have discovered that payments are not working today. :( I tried to add USD100 to Skell's account because I want to buy practically ALL of the Apple Fall store in their ridiculously-cheap (all items either 25L, 50L or 75L - even the houses!) sale (which ends today, damn it) but nothing happened. Tried again five minutes later. Still nothing. Then I checked my payment method, saw that two amounts of USD100 left that account, but they're not showing on my L$ balance. Opened up a Live Chat, and it turns out that said chat made LL realise that payments are down, and they'll be putting up a blog post about it.

I've been told I'll be refunded both payments, but damn it, I can't buy all of Apple Fall at those ridiculous prices now; only most of it. :D

Ooooohhh - I had not heard of said sale.  I a couple of my premium alts have a fairly large stash accumulating for cash out to pay for membership, so I can rob them if need be.

/me makes a note to get to Apple Fall very soon

Link to post
Share on other sites

And they must have fixed it, because one payment just went through, finally! I'm going inworld after I've made a HUGE mug of tea.

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

/me makes a note to get to Apple Fall very soon

Lil, you won't regret it. The place is really busy, but it's so worth it. This whole building -

applefall.jpg.f21b5680c7c882c4cc6017f14ba64c8e.jpg

- is just L$75 O.o

The sale ends tonight.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

And they must have fixed it, because one payment just went through, finally! I'm going inworld after I've made a HUGE mug of tea.

Lil, you won't regret it. The place is really busy, but it's so worth it. This whole building -

applefall.jpg.f21b5680c7c882c4cc6017f14ba64c8e.jpg

- is just L$75 O.o

The sale ends tonight.

Thanks much for the notice.  I'll put on my alpha and derender everyone else to help fight any lag. 

I have a huge note here to pop over after I finish a few RL chores..

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Just a heads-up: I've found some freebies at Apple Fall, too. So far: the hedge by the big Hardwick Manor build (behind the vendor), a customisable suitcase/vanity set in the main store building, and some walls in the outdoor area.

Clover just mentioned in group chat that there were freebies scattered all over

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

I've cleared the outdoor area. Now heading inside. God help me, I'm SO glad that money went onto my account! :D

Having a look around on the cam sim and I think I just spotted you as I was zooming by lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

LOL! I'm high up in the air in the middle of the region.

LOL hmm, mustve not been you then... I always mistake people when im zooming by quickly and dont focus lol

 I did see some floating people though, that mustve been you!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Apparently I have discovered that payments are not working today. :( I tried to add USD100 to Skell's account because I want to buy practically ALL of the Apple Fall store in their ridiculously-cheap (all items either 25L, 50L or 75L - even the houses!) sale (which ends today, damn it) but nothing happened. Tried again five minutes later. Still nothing. Then I checked my payment method, saw that two amounts of USD100 left that account, but they're not showing on my L$ balance. Opened up a Live Chat, and it turns out that said chat made LL realise that payments are down, and they'll be putting up a blog post about it.

I've been told I'll be refunded both payments, but damn it, I can't buy all of Apple Fall at those ridiculous prices now; only most of it. :D

Maybe someone could buy for you as a gift, reimburse later.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...