What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

At the shop to you Drop event in a free gift dress I just got here, and my "regular" hair.

That's a cute dress.  I still haven't managed to see everything there.  I tend to get distracted and wander off. :P 

10 minutes ago, Catrie said:

That's a cute dress.  I still haven't managed to see everything there.  I tend to get distracted and wander off. :P 

thanks, i never make it through the whole thing either this as actually my third trip here

Alice would love these boots

2.18_007.png

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 2

Just now, Talligurl said:

thanks, i never make it through the whole thing either this as actually my third trip here

I've been twice, so far.  Got the TRUTH hair, on one trip, and some random free gift from somewhere, on the next, and then thought of an outfit I wanted to create and went home to work on that. :P 

18 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I've been twice, so far.  Got the TRUTH hair, on one trip, and some random free gift from somewhere, on the next, and then thought of an outfit I wanted to create and went home to work on that. :P 

The truth hair is so adorable.

Apparently I have discovered that payments are not working today. :( I tried to add USD100 to Skell's account because I want to buy practically ALL of the Apple Fall store in their ridiculously-cheap (all items either 25L, 50L or 75L - even the houses!) sale (which ends today, damn it) but nothing happened. Tried again five minutes later. Still nothing. Then I checked my payment method, saw that two amounts of USD100 left that account, but they're not showing on my L$ balance. Opened up a Live Chat, and it turns out that said chat made LL realise that payments are down, and they'll be putting up a blog post about it.

I've been told I'll be refunded both payments, but damn it, I can't buy all of Apple Fall at those ridiculous prices now; only most of it. :D

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Apparently I have discovered that payments are not working today. :( I tried to add USD100 to Skell's account because I want to buy practically ALL of the Apple Fall store in their ridiculously-cheap (all items either 25L, 50L or 75L - even the houses!) sale (which ends today, damn it) but nothing happened. Tried again five minutes later. Still nothing. Then I checked my payment method, saw that two amounts of USD100 left that account, but they're not showing on my L$ balance. Opened up a Live Chat, and it turns out that said chat made LL realise that payments are down, and they'll be putting up a blog post about it.

I've been told I'll be refunded both payments, but damn it, I can't buy all of Apple Fall at those ridiculous prices now; only most of it. :D

Ooooohhh - I had not heard of said sale.  I a couple of my premium alts have a fairly large stash accumulating for cash out to pay for membership, so I can rob them if need be.

/me makes a note to get to Apple Fall very soon

And they must have fixed it, because one payment just went through, finally! I'm going inworld after I've made a HUGE mug of tea.

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

/me makes a note to get to Apple Fall very soon

Lil, you won't regret it. The place is really busy, but it's so worth it. This whole building -

applefall.jpg.f21b5680c7c882c4cc6017f14ba64c8e.jpg

- is just L$75 O.o

The sale ends tonight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

And they must have fixed it, because one payment just went through, finally! I'm going inworld after I've made a HUGE mug of tea.

Lil, you won't regret it. The place is really busy, but it's so worth it. This whole building -

applefall.jpg.f21b5680c7c882c4cc6017f14ba64c8e.jpg

- is just L$75 O.o

The sale ends tonight.

Thanks much for the notice.  I'll put on my alpha and derender everyone else to help fight any lag. 

I have a huge note here to pop over after I finish a few RL chores..

11 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Just a heads-up: I've found some freebies at Apple Fall, too. So far: the hedge by the big Hardwick Manor build (behind the vendor), a customisable suitcase/vanity set in the main store building, and some walls in the outdoor area.

Clover just mentioned in group chat that there were freebies scattered all over

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

LOL! I'm high up in the air in the middle of the region.

LOL hmm, mustve not been you then... I always mistake people when im zooming by quickly and dont focus lol

I did see some floating people though, that mustve been you!

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Maybe someone could buy for you as a gift, reimburse later.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.