Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

doing the same thing I do every day I log into SL... playing dress up.  :P  

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Finally finished building a naughty church and cemetery area. Yay! Now off to bed, way to late as usual... 

Cemetery

I love it! Is there a confession booth?

• Like 2

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

5a8645aa99eb3_SunsetTree.thumb.jpg.a3725d14ceefa461ce515a8b29cde958.jpg

• Like 18

13 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

5a8645aa99eb3_SunsetTree.thumb.jpg.a3725d14ceefa461ce515a8b29cde958.jpg

Very nice!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Besides playing dress up, which I do often, I had a photoshoot with @Orwar.   It was my first official photo shoot and I had a great time!!  While this pose didn't make the cut,  I was able to get this random shot.  :P 

Don't Touch the Horns!!.png

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Finally finished building a naughty church and cemetery area. Yay! Now off to bed, way to late as usual... 

Cemetery

I'm conflicted....as a Catholic I find this a little disturbing and yet somehow very, very arousing...I'm gonna just stick with the arousing part...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Writing a Fashion Photography for Beginners post for the blog, since I've had a few people asking me for photography tips.

/me promptly runs off to read it

Slow Motion Animations - OMG, I love it.  I've never heard of this (don't really explore the Developer menu much).  There are so many times I would have loved this in the past, so definitely glad for this tip.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

/me promptly runs off to read it

Slow Motion Animations - OMG, I love it.  I've never heard of this (don't really explore the Developer menu much).  There are so many times I would have loved this in the past, so definitely glad for this tip.

Good for Barry White / Isaac Hayes sessions.

4493D3ED-C391-4C53-825B-DA6DF6D1E9AA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Writing a Fashion Photography for Beginners post for the blog, since I've had a few people asking me for photography tips.

Thank you so much for this.  For those of us just beginning and learning the basics of lighting and how to begin learning the mechanics this was great to read.  I hope you do more of this.

• Like 1

Not doing anything in SL (and sadly haven't in a few weeks), currently driving in New Mexico

Hopefully I can get back to SL fairly soon, rip all my free time

20180217_114129.thumb.jpg.4902796b6698bbebbbd27f291df4b4b3.jpg

• Like 7

Blendering the LOD models for the cartoon-like trees I need in my monthly event in a week. At the moment these are 3LI when rezzed at a proper size. So I am pretty happy with that. Theme will be Fairies and Elves (tagline "Show your beautiful") 

dd67038d0862514a535d13cc0e11ee22.thumb.png.6cfe4bf6e02faa24e8f30c3207f1e4a0.png

My events are very much like a Mandala. Each month I put in 100 hours or so of work on one-time mesh, then after three hours delete it all.

• Like 6