What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

34 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Writing a Fashion Photography for Beginners post for the blog, since I've had a few people asking me for photography tips.

/me promptly runs off to read it

Slow Motion Animations - OMG, I love it.  I've never heard of this (don't really explore the Developer menu much).  There are so many times I would have loved this in the past, so definitely glad for this tip.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

/me promptly runs off to read it

Slow Motion Animations - OMG, I love it.  I've never heard of this (don't really explore the Developer menu much).  There are so many times I would have loved this in the past, so definitely glad for this tip.

Good for Barry White / Isaac Hayes sessions.

4493D3ED-C391-4C53-825B-DA6DF6D1E9AA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Writing a Fashion Photography for Beginners post for the blog, since I've had a few people asking me for photography tips.

Thank you so much for this.  For those of us just beginning and learning the basics of lighting and how to begin learning the mechanics this was great to read.  I hope you do more of this.

• Like 1

Blendering the LOD models for the cartoon-like trees I need in my monthly event in a week. At the moment these are 3LI when rezzed at a proper size. So I am pretty happy with that. Theme will be Fairies and Elves (tagline "Show your beautiful") 

dd67038d0862514a535d13cc0e11ee22.thumb.png.6cfe4bf6e02faa24e8f30c3207f1e4a0.png

My events are very much like a Mandala. Each month I put in 100 hours or so of work on one-time mesh, then after three hours delete it all.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.