What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Deciding whether to try out renting somewhere to live in SL for the first time! I'm thinking of a skydome for L120/week (prim allowance 150) and seeing how I get on for a week or two..

I did this over two years ago and can't imagine now not having an SL home. My current place is a cute two story apartment on the mainland on the water (no dock though) for 120 a week.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I did this over two years ago and can't imagine now not having an SL home. My current place is a cute two story apartment on the mainland on the water (no dock though) for 120 a week.

Somewhere with character and a nice location would be awesome in the future. For now I want to be able to set up a basecamp somewhere other than my favourite sandbox and find out just what can/can't be done with a 150 prim allowance.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

It's at Tralala's  Diner on the Pine Lake sim. 

(Didn't see that Tali had already answered - thanks Tali)

Oh you are most welcome, and as lavalois said, I also am frustrated by not getting into fetish fair. Though not enough yet to get me to go premium.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Having conniptions over the Balmain F/W 2018 menswear collection that I've just finally got around to checking out from Paris Fashion Week. I just have to spam some of my favourites here:

Hide contents

balmain01a.jpg.0be78caf5241b226979f5a2757493e4b.jpg

balmain02a.jpg.7be01badb39b0ed37e607ea25edb9418.jpg

balmain03a.jpg.6e43c6075e1eff71f35588507c611e06.jpg

balmain04a.jpg.135f8db62d47184b40b673c54b9eefda.jpg

I can seriously see myself wearing some of those!

Also, a quick note to SL's Body Shops: Note that these very attractive models don't have overdone trapezoids nor do they have biceps the size of thighs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Also, a quick note to SL's Body Shops: Note that these very attractive models don't have overdone trapezoids nor do they have biceps the size of thighs.

Sadly i don't think they're listening :(

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LexxiXhan said:

Contemplating textures and furniture layouts now that I've rented some space for my skybox!

I've made the upper and lower front walls transparent while I consider my options. Bedroom upstairs or downstairs..?

Upstairs! Stick a big ole’ projector on the big wall across from it, a popcorn machine next to your bed. And you’re all set! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

I know what you mean. I want every one of them. So what was the one thing that SL's fashion designers took away from the F/W collections this year?

Sweatshirts and sweatpants.

¬¬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3

I´d be thrilled to see guys in SL wear ...well even "normal" clothes that don´t scream gym and/or hiphop meetup... 

BTT: watching my cats ...well Arya roam around D´s flat... we had planned to go back to mine yesterday but we worked our a´s off for 2 days  to get his flat cat-ready and we just looked at each other and decided to get them over...

We´ve ALWAYS been working when we´re here, building, crafting, pen and paper.... always busy... and the cats were alone with my neighbour feeding them... Now that sucked because I´m a friggin hen and missed my meowing babies and now they´re here. Dani´s fast asleep on the couch and Arya just sat down on the scratching tree peeking up as D gets dressed  :x:x

happy little family :) I´ll log on for a few to take some snaps and quick scan the groups^^

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.