• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

In the what do you look like thread I posted a picture of the Talitha version of this outfit, here is the Alice version. The Flamingo bag is perfect, since there are Flamingo's in Florida for Talitha, and flamingos in Wonderland as well.

1.5_002.png

• Like 8

For some time I've complained to myself about not being able to see the doors in my studio, since I'm using pointlights and a no lights windlight - which by the way always has been what windlight I had in my skybox since I lit it with local lights (candles everywhere!). Today I fixed this issue.

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.4869741dce1e3ab85b99773141d40f78.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Whyfor art thou shushpishush? "Inscruitable Asian" cuisine?

Mostly wondering there how to adjust and where to put my legs :S so that they are not in the way while eating. xD The food looked ok though. :)

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

There's a special place in heaven for people like you, Derek.

There's no way I'd allow you down here in hell.

How says I will ask permission? One day I will show up one hand full of over cooked spaghetti,  ketchup bottle in the other. And I will have a little walk around and you can't do nothing. 

44 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

There's a special place in heaven for people like you, Derek.

There's no way I'd allow you down here in hell.

Ugh, Hell used to be such a nice place before 'being bad' became mainstream. Seeing adolescents with a bad attitude eating spaghetti with their bare hands in Hell is like when a hip hopper in a pastel track suit and a back-flipped baseball cap coming into a fine dining restaurant. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Ugh, Hell used to be such a nice place before 'being bad' became mainstream. Seeing adolescents with a bad attitude eating spaghetti with their bare hands in Hell is like when a hip hopper in a pastel track suit and a back-flipped baseball cap coming into a fine dining restaurant. 

You saw me? next time  just give me a wave.