What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the what do you look like thread I posted a picture of the Talitha version of this outfit, here is the Alice version. The Flamingo bag is perfect, since there are Flamingo's in Florida for Talitha, and flamingos in Wonderland as well.

1.5_002.png

• Like 8

For some time I've complained to myself about not being able to see the doors in my studio, since I'm using pointlights and a no lights windlight - which by the way always has been what windlight I had in my skybox since I lit it with local lights (candles everywhere!). Today I fixed this issue.

Snapshot_001.thumb.png.4869741dce1e3ab85b99773141d40f78.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

There's a special place in heaven for people like you, Derek.

There's no way I'd allow you down here in hell.

How says I will ask permission? One day I will show up one hand full of over cooked spaghetti,  ketchup bottle in the other. And I will have a little walk around and you can't do nothing. 

44 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

There's a special place in heaven for people like you, Derek.

There's no way I'd allow you down here in hell.

Ugh, Hell used to be such a nice place before 'being bad' became mainstream. Seeing adolescents with a bad attitude eating spaghetti with their bare hands in Hell is like when a hip hopper in a pastel track suit and a back-flipped baseball cap coming into a fine dining restaurant. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Orwar said:

Ugh, Hell used to be such a nice place before 'being bad' became mainstream. Seeing adolescents with a bad attitude eating spaghetti with their bare hands in Hell is like when a hip hopper in a pastel track suit and a back-flipped baseball cap coming into a fine dining restaurant. 

You saw me? next time  just give me a wave. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.