What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Bobsie said:

So--here's another question that revels my lack of technical knowledge regarding SL: why is my foot going through the edge of my chair here? Is there a way to fix this? It's a pose that came with the chair and it kind of bugs me. #thwartedperfectionist 

Snapshot_001.png

For this picture the easiest solution is to adjust the hover height till the foot is setting on to of the chair cushion, yes your butt will be separated from the chair, but that probably won't be noticeable from this angle. As mentioned often the furniture animation will allow you to adjust the position so you can slide yourself forward till the foot is in front of the chair, this however can look awkward from some angles, because to will be leaning back as if against the chair but there is a gap between your back and the cushion. You also can often adjust the angle, which can allow you to either raise the foot without raising your bottom, or spin around your legs to get them to the edge. Then finally you can adjust the picture angle to hide any place where your body sticks through the furniture.

• Like 2

Today I am pulling up Terradale from LEA12. I already have one set of backups but I seem to lose things when I do this so will have TWO sets after the takeup of ground level. Tomorrow, hopefully, I will terraform LEA6 which will become Terradale's new home (minus the Perry Pipers and the storyline). It will be slightly different and of course will change and grow over time.  

LEA6 will become the newest incarnation of the Machinima Open Studio Project. 

terradalepromophoto.png.1abc96d24b3ee6ae51e8f01259f4cc22.png

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.