Jump to content
Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

It's like I'm a chained pet. I can only go so far until I am stopped, watching you go on without me.

My first thought: "Easily solved with a well-secured fence and a pet door!" Sorry, I has a husky.

Chaining pets is cruel.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Christmas shopping and my feet are killing me. Wrong choice of shoes... :/

2017-12-04_Xmas-shopping.jpg

And only bought one gift?! I'm going to need a few more =~.^=

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

And only bought one gift?! I'm going to need a few more =~.^=

Tomorrow I'm going to wear flat boots for shopping. Winter clothes might be appropriate too. :ph34r:xD:)

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

...But I won't do that

The place you sat is now cold, the wrinkles have smoothed themselves out, and your scent has dissipated. 
It's like I'm a chained pet. I can only go so far until I am stopped, watching you go on without me.
 

Ahhh, seems I was being a bit melodramatic. That's the writer in me coming out. Here's me irreverent side then:

 

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

Baking gingerbread persons!

Some comments:

  • Turn off the water, it doesn't grow on trees, ya know.
  • Are you sure you want to put oregano in gingerbread. (What else could be in that li'l bottle with the green lid?)
  • You appear to rolling out the chalk outlines of two murdered gingerbread people.
  • It's people, you're baking gingerbread people.
  • That really is a wonderful scene you've created, Pamela. Bravo!

 

  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Some comments:

  • Turn off the water, it doesn't grow on trees, ya know.
  • Are you sure you want to put oregano in gingerbread. (What else could be in that li'l bottle with the green lid?)
  • You appear to rolling out the chalk outlines of two murdered gingerbread people.
  • It's people, you're baking gingerbread people.
  • That really is a wonderful scene you've created, Pamela. Bravo!

 

1. You have freakishly sharp eyes

2. It’s GINGER!

3. My workflow needs a little work, but apparently I roll the dough then cut out the people then roll some more etc.

4. Correct

5. Thank you, it always seems crazy to spend so much time on something like this. (Btw, I use Rolig’s amazing scripts to have the various tools —spoon, rolling pin, cookie cutter, pastry decorating bag, cookie, cocoa mug — fly directly to my hand on touch!)

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pamela Galli said:

1. You have freakishly sharp eyes

2. It’s GINGER!

3. My workflow needs a little work, but apparently I roll the dough then cut out the people then roll some more etc.

4. Correct

5. Thank you, it always seems crazy to spend so much time on something like this. (Btw, I use Rolig’s amazing scripts to have the various tools —spoon, rolling pin, cookie cutter, pastry decorating bag, cookie, cocoa mug — fly directly to my hand on touch!)

I love your stuff and love your pics of you demostrating it.  Someday I will have a house big enough to have one of your kitches - well, first I need more land (someday)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2017 at 3:06 PM, Coby Foden said:

Christmas shopping and my feet are killing me. Wrong choice of shoes... :/

This is why you should shop online

12.6b_001.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Currently trying to snap a photo that I can edit to submit for a website pertaining to a job I recently accepted in SL. It reads pure professionalism, I know. 

37987727625_ed141c3efc_k.jpg

  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Very cute, tho.

I don't think the boss will go for it, though. but we shall see!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Waiting for my RP partners...

Snapshot_251.thumb.png.afb66315bd09ca10db26a5fc9e6180f2.png

And yes, I know that this outfit is not a Star Fleet uniform, and the label on my upper arm is not showing a Star Trek symbol either.

The label on both my upper arm sleeves is this one, created by @eighthdwarf Checchinato :

5a28442e81eac_LogoTitanianeusquare.png.2297601faea687f02c0a718e9c59c563.png

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25007085918_c983a1e7bd_h.thumb.jpg.6af1577fd783d4572276261dc93184ec.jpg

Shopping for Christmas rugs.  Luckily the shop delivers them automatically, so I don't have to rent a truck to get them home...  :)  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...