Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

well you know @Rhonda Huntress... my biggest horror is to have another face.... so seeing these meshheads... made me want to rip my eyes out and they were not bad per sé.... I mean... Catwa, LeLutka,LAQ I tried the "big" brands but... DAMN  and I want to see MY face in mesh before I spend 5k L which is a huge amount for me to cash in... my RL bank account will kill me^^ so... no mesh head in the near future ;) I´ll rather grab some stuff for Lara when I get her xD 

Mh my shape is as perfect as it can get for a system shape in my eyes (sure it is... I´ve been wearing it forever xD) so I wouldn´t really need that feature  

Plus it´s superhandy that GlamAffair seems to be the standard skin for the huds ^^ I just had to switch to arctic and was good to go xD 

Maybe .... (trying to think of an easy way to implement with zero knowledge of the code) Wear multiple shapes but any slider set to zero on the second shape is not changed.  Only non-zero slider values replaces its original.

6 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

well you know @Rhonda Huntress... my biggest horror is to have another face....

Ah.  Gotcha.  Judging by your forum avatar and the profile picture, you have a high standard for mesh to match.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

Ah.  Gotcha.  Judging by your forum avatar and the profile picture, you have a high standard for mesh to match.

*coughs* me`high standard? I don´t know what you´re talking about *coughs* 

but yeah I keep having too high standards at times ;)  thanks for the compliment :$:x 

after a HUGE surprise earlier today  (no I won´t go into details, NO... stop giving me that look! NO!!! now eff off you nosey lot ...hush hush^^ :P )  I am now hanging out at Sanctuary of Rock if anybody wants to dance, hang out or chat^^ :SwingingFriends:

• Like 1

Hanging pictures in the new store, this is one I had forgotten about, it is on the third floor which is reserved for this sort of painting.

9.7 pm_003.png

• Like 1

Today (8 September 2017) I was exploring amazingly beautiful re-opened historical place. Nothing has been changed when it was re-opened by Linden Lab. It's in the state it was when it closed in 2011. Pretty cool to visit there now to refresh old good memories.
*The Lost Gardens of Apollo* *Historic Build*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Gardens of Apollo/76/204/25

The Lost Gardens of Apollo - Historical Build-4.jpg

The Lost Gardens of Apollo - Historical Build-5.jpg

The Lost Gardens of Apollo - Historical Build-6.jpg

• Like 6

Doing some last minute preparation for Irma anyone down here stay safe and hopefully dry.:( anyone for Jose and possibly Katia please take precautions and stay safe. Huggs and ?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Having some morning coffee, while I think over the possibilities for the rest of the day.

36917609776_2fcfeb3e19_b.thumb.jpg.cc3a6ed4d371cc2ebff2a1c4cf0f5b0d.jpg

Saw this on your flickr feed and could smell the coffee. <3 it!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CurseSmile said:

Doing some last minute preparation for Irma anyone down here stay safe and hopefully dry.:( anyone for Jose and possibly Katia please take precautions and stay safe. Huggs and ?

Girl, be safe!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Today (8 September 2017) I was exploring amazingly beautiful re-opened historical place. Nothing has been changed when it was re-opened by Linden Lab. It's in the state it was when it closed in 2011. Pretty cool to visit there now to refresh old good memories.
*The Lost Gardens of Apollo* *Historic Build*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lost Gardens of Apollo/76/204/25

WOW! This was one of my fav places back in the day. I thought it was gone forever. How cool to visit the tower again. :) 

59b32f82bdcea_ZiggyatApollo073007.png.10d1712711b31eaf61e0b1b979994983.png

59b32fa2cb19c_ZiggyatApollo090817_001.jpg.18262be074f1b317780e36bbe5e7a5b2.jpg

• Like 6

At first, I visited a beautiful beach in Tel Aviv and saw a beautiful sunset. I really enjoyed exploring Israel in Second Life, because I lived there as a child. It was actually magical, but I realised that I didn't ACTUALLY save any of those photos and get them ready for here,

So here is a photo of my Zooby and Tony Rabbott.

I do more than.. sit there taking photos of her and the rabbit, I absolutely swear it to you.

Ana_and_Tony_Rabbott_tga_png.png

• Like 2