Jump to content
Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ack sorry I'm just now seeing this. It was Caderu which ended yesterday I think :( Get a hud that lets you talk to different characters and do tasks for them, they give you a voucher when complete. With so many vouchers you can get a map that lets you go and get another hud to pick up keys for the various participating stores and can then collect the prizes they have at their booths. It was like a hunt but more involved then just tracking down a prim.

That sounds like it was pretty neat.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an unusual un-sunny day in my world today, so I'm enjoying some time at home (and enjoying some new artwork I just picked up at one of @Talligurl's galleries) :)

35479831694_e5aa134be7_h.thumb.jpg.bc2389728f77b957817c42fe7cee9e46.jpg

I was really happy about how well the colors in the painting fit with the colors I was already using in my den. 


36273610476_af13854fb7_h.thumb.jpg.f083eeed9df02f981eddcf29c15fdf2a.jpg

Felt inspired to try a little painting myself :)   The easel setup was one of my early purchases in SL, but one that I haven't had out in my house for quite awhile.  I like it because it lets me feel like I am an artist, even though I am far from that in RL. 

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ack sorry I'm just now seeing this. It was Caderu which ended yesterday I think :( Get a hud that lets you talk to different characters and do tasks for them, they give you a voucher when complete. With so many vouchers you can get a map that lets you go and get another hud to pick up keys for the various participating stores and can then collect the prizes they have at their booths. It was like a hunt but more involved then just tracking down a prim.

That sounds like it was a lot of fun!  I get easily frustrated trying to find the hidden hunt gifts, so I haven't done very many hunts, but something like this event I think I would really enjoy.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My SL son brought me to this place, I guess I will check out the art portal

 

8.1.17 art_002.png

Edited by Talligurl
my original picture showed to much
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2017 at 4:01 AM, Aislin Ceawlin said:

LOL! I fell for that once when I was fairly distracted. I thought it was hysterical! I PM'd the guy whose profile contained it, we laughed, and ended up chatting, and we're still friends today! 

I was a bit too embarrassed to PM the person (it was a pretty girl). But it was ok. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

It's an unusual un-sunny day in my world today, so I'm enjoying some time at home (and enjoying some new artwork I just picked up at one of @Talligurl's galleries) :)

35479831694_e5aa134be7_h.thumb.jpg.bc2389728f77b957817c42fe7cee9e46.jpg

I was really happy about how well the colors in the painting fit with the colors I was already using in my den. 


36273610476_af13854fb7_h.thumb.jpg.f083eeed9df02f981eddcf29c15fdf2a.jpg

Felt inspired to try a little painting myself :)   The easel setup was one of my early purchases in SL, but one that I haven't had out in my house for quite awhile.  I like it because it lets me feel like I am an artist, even though I am far from that in RL. 

 

Wow I just love your house!! So cozy and comfortable! 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bobsie said:

Wow I just love your house!! So cozy and comfortable! 

Thanks!   It's my home away from home, so to speak, so I've been working on having it be a place I feel relaxed and comfortable in when I'm there.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last two days have been busy ones with a nice end result. Today was stools and cookware day. I also finished a new and fairly long for me Blender tutorial :D. So a GOOD day for sure.

Damn I love Windlight (R) :D

foodcart.thumb.jpg.8684dd8d5d678eeea6856eb7fc61d168.jpg

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went out for a drive...  It was good there wasn't much traffic :) I was a little out of practice (or perhaps it was the wine I had earlier), but I did manage to stay on the road and not hit anyone or anything.

36314342066_c7468991c9_b.thumb.jpg.b6033a158304fe764d85adc11dbdde99.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SL has plenty of sexy pics, advertising pics and just plain porn.....it needs more Sweet pics, and here is one of my new favorites :-)

2mo2dyc.jpg

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, moirakathleen said:

The height of the arms on that lounge is just perfect :)

 

I had to move the camera around a bit to get everything lined up just right.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...