What are you doing today!? :D

i moved recently in an appartment down town and the internet connection i had in the country now fails both in the laptop and in the smartphone.

am trying to investigate and get support about that. 

It was yesterday's action really, but I went to bed forgetting to write this.  It was quite a liberating event.  I cut up my wedding dress and am making a silk coverlet, plus possibly a chiffon scarf.

Wedding Dress.jpg

• Like 6

31 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

It was yesterday's action really, but I went to bed forgetting to write this.  It was quite a liberating event.  I cut up my wedding dress and am making a silk coverlet, plus possibly a chiffon scarf.

Scraps from the veil can be used to filter old paint you might use to redo your bedroom.

;-).

• Like 1

I'm exploring SL18B.  Randy Firebrand's 'Bears Gone Wild' exhibit is in SLB Astonish.  It give links to public works and shared spaces across the grid.  Plus bears.

2021 SL18B Bears sm.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
More info.
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...

did a bunch of work on my place today ^^ thanks to gacha discounts i was able to get some furniture and decor for cheap. also went gacha thrift shopping because im always down for a bargain

i WAS going to code a system for NPC battles, but the second i open up my code editor my brain draws a blank... like i KNOW how to do it but my fingers won't type the words x_x

• Like 2

Checking out my hardware which came to a completion today ... 😁

ezgif.com-gif-maker(7).gif.22fc62028ec7379e4d095e7585bbc735.gif

whilst being in SL waiting on my so, in the forums and watching the FP2 of the second half of the F1 season which started today.

desktop_msi.jpg

Snapshot_004.png.471352cd8f1443663fa44d316c97a7fc.png

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 3

A full upgrade from Debian Buster to Bullseye and it didn' t break .... :|

It didn't break ....

... it didn' t break *mumble* .. :|

bullseye.png.a478457621ba99bf71d1cd4440a6532a.png

I must still be dreaming ...

• 2 weeks later...

Today I paid for a new p.o. box near my new home in center town, paid my rent both in sl and in open sim, went shopping and prepared a remedy-all chicken soup. Amongst other things, I guess.

OIP (4).jpeg

Edited by examining
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a small ground floor window on the street. I put some pots on it which is my joy. I've been 5 months here and today someone stole one of them from me. I will buy another one to put it back. I still haven't found a job.  Autumn came with rain and cold. I am so happy that the animals and me have a house to live in and a car to move around.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...