What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, so it's not haunted, and it's not on a chair or a pole, and I'm not naked. But this is what I did today.

@BelindaN, @Eva Knoller, @Saskia Rieko and myself moved over the weekend, from a large sim with an overly large house that we shared, to a smaller one with more prims, and individual houses / huts for each of us. I decided I wanted a boathouse, and I spent today decorating it. It's teeny tiny, but it has a porch and a dock and I adore it.

And here I am, walking out onto my dock (MY dock!!!) at sunset. (@CaerolleClaudel, I thought of you, and how much you loved hearing and seeing the sea from your apartment).

It's not exactly in the Destinations Guides . . . but I'd love to have visitors. Ping me! I don't have a kitchen, wine cellar, or coffee maker (nor a washroom, for that matter, so that's probably good), but drop by and say hi. I'd love to see you.

Sunset-at-Themyscira-Blank.thumb.png.30a330c1c355c4c280bdbe8205e54e10.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 14

11 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, so it's not haunted, and it's not on a chair or a pole, and I'm not naked. But this is what I did today.

@BelindaN, @Eva Knoller, @Saskia Rieko and myself moved over the weekend, from a large sim with an overly large house that we shared, to a smaller ones with more prims, and individual houses / huts for each of us. I decided I wanted a boathouse, and I spent today decorating it. It's teeny tiny, but it has a porch and a dock and I adore it.

And here I am, walking out onto my dock (MY dock!!!) at sunset. (@CaerolleClaudel, I thought of you, and how much you loved hearing and seeing the sea from your apartment).

It's not exactly in the Destinations Guides . . . but I'd love to have visitors. Ping me! I don't have a kitchen, wine cellar, or coffee maker (nor a washroom, for that matter, so that's probably good), but drop by and say hi. I'd love to see you.

Sunset-at-Themyscira-Blank.thumb.png.30a330c1c355c4c280bdbe8205e54e10.png

it looks fab & imma def take you up on that 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MirandaBowers said:

I love this idea! Very wonderful job on the landscaping too.

@Saskia Riekois responsible for the landscaping!

Our old house was nice, but there were always going to be compromises in terms of decorating -- really, you only have a free hand in your bedroom (and in the bathroom I shared with @Eva Knoller -- but she always left her damned straightening iron out, and would forget to turn it off sometimes). And it was HUGE. I would occasionally get slightly lost navigating the bottom floor!

Now I just have this cozy little space that is purely "me." And we still have communal space on the island together, so we haven't lost that either. We're a little community, but with our own spaces too. It's pretty ideal.

Oh, and have I mentioned I love my teeny little boat house?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 10/7/2020 at 6:59 AM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

ABSOLUTELY LAST HOUSEBOAT POST.

I promise.

Here's me doing my happy dance in my cozy PJs in my cozy houseboat before bedtime.

I plan to do many happy dances here.

I love my houseboat too!

20201008bd_004cc.png

• Like 5

Always enjoyed SL Skill Games so today i have visited the Annual Skill Gaming Fair.
(* 225,000 L$ IN REPLAY CREDITS UP FOR GRABS and the place looks decent. The machines are in Freeplay Contest mode. )
Wish you all good luck in case you play.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria Fairgrounds/207/183/24

Screenshot_2020-10-10_22-16-16.thumb.png.a02451a1e50ac9ac6d29b35a769046f1.png

------------------------------------
 Participation is limited to residents who meet the following criteria:
-Have current billing information and an active payment method on file
-Are at least 19 years of age
-Do not reside or connect from a prohibited state:
Arizona - Arkansas - Delaware - Florida - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maryland - Nevada - South Carolina - South Dakota- Tennessee
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:
Always enjoyed SL Skill Games so today i have visited the Annual Skill Gaming Fair.
(* 225,000 L$ IN REPLAY CREDITS UP FOR GRABS and the place looks decent. The machines are in Freeplay Contest mode. )
Wish you all good luck in case you play.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria Fairgrounds/207/183/24

Screenshot_2020-10-10_22-16-16.thumb.png.a02451a1e50ac9ac6d29b35a769046f1.png

------------------------------------
 Participation is limited to residents who meet the following criteria:
-Have current billing information and an active payment method on file
-Are at least 19 years of age
-Do not reside or connect from a prohibited state:
Arizona - Arkansas - Delaware - Florida - Kentucky - Louisiana - Maryland - Nevada - South Carolina - South Dakota- Tennessee

Thanks, Nick!

• Like 2

So, today I . . .

• Had @Horus Salubriusover to my place for a visit. I showed him around, remarked on how tall he was, and he made me dance in silly ways. A fun time was had by all!

• THEN I got a present from @manoji Yachvili: a beautiful dress! So I made it up into what I am telling myself is a tres chic ensemble, and took a pic at a neat old 1970s era cinema wearing it

The-Exorcist-Blank.thumb.png.034bf3f215b49a34d34c8577cdcadbe8.png

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TARDIS/175/148/22

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 4

THEN I got invited to an opening, for a show called "Les Colors de Sud," at another art gallery I like -- the Flossify Gallery. Really cool art, made in RL, but using in part images from SL.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Silvercreek/240/50/22

Lousy pic, because the place was crowded and laggy, but it shows a bit of the art. I recommend a visit!

Les-Colors-de-Sud-Blank.thumb.png.ffb2ec02114ca74c8ce10aea9d038e7a.png

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

THEN I got invited to an opening, for a show called "Les Colors de Sud," at another art gallery I like -- the Flossify Gallery. Really cool art, made in RL, but using in part images from SL.

Lousy pic, because the place was crowded and laggy, but it shows a bit of the art. I recommend a visit!

imma go check it out 

• Like 1

Contemplating visiting the Dinosaur Park at Tableau.

556006170_20201010atTableau_024.thumb.png.44ea7055c77f41e80ec1c358bba728c3.png

Tableau is a region I happened across when out exploring on my first rez day, and it's one of the places I keep coming back to several times a year.   It's the type of place that if I was single in RL (and artistic in some way) I could see myself living in a place like this in RL - well, without the dinosaurs and the radioactive signs. 

Edited by Moira Timmerman
fixed typo
  • Like 5

7 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

deserve a visit...

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

27872c13b89cb89c05d3166f34dc5670.jpg

had the place to meself & all the champagne

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Horus Salubrius said:

had the place to meself & all the champagne

Awww. You missed the dance party! Joss Floss (whose gallery this is) has really good pretty interesting taste in music -- I learned about a new band I like yesterday!

Did you enjoy the art?

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Awww. You missed the dance party! Joss Floss (whose gallery this is) has really good pretty interesting taste in music -- I learned about a new band I like yesterday!

Did you enjoy the art?

yes, this one in particular

1c96a9cd69b13043e4a04dd735835aa6.png
https://gyazo.com/1c96a9cd69b13043e4a04dd735835aa6

Edited by Horus Salubrius
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.