What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Jumpman Lane said:

Why! Jumpy LOVE the KIDS!

Because watching you in action on the forum is like watching a slow motion train wreck, where the train explodes, derails, falls off a bridge, and then gets hit by a falling meteor.

And no one wants to expose their kids to that.

This is a different forum than you remember, Jumpy. Behave yourself.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Because watching you in action on the forum is like watching a slow motion train wreck, where the train explodes, derails, falls off a bridge, and then gets hit by a falling meteor.

And no one wants to expose their kids to that.

This is a different forum than you remember, Jumpy. Behave yourself.

I never did nothing to nobody...that didn't have it coming. Hehehehehehe I was banned from the original forums. Me AND Prok. They let us back :).

I think the lil kids will be alright. I'll make 'em TOUGH when they get big!

Edited by Jumpman Lane

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Plot seems a little lackluster, and I'm not a huge fan of über-CGI-flicks, but if it's gory I'll watch it.

Goes to make some popcorn.

34 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Plot seems a little lackluster, and I'm not a huge fan of über-CGI-flicks, but if it's gory I'll watch it.

Goes to make some popcorn.

You must not know 'bout me! Hehehehehe

Gory is my kindergarten nickname!

Edited by Jumpman Lane

1 minute ago, Maryanne Solo said:

ESO Promised.... well, I'm not quite sure what it promised. I have 42hrs total in ESO.
Spent wondering... why 👀🤒

I spent god ...THOUSANDS. I'm a Grade 2 Grand Overlord lol. But Cyro is broken :(

Counting my lindenies* from the region sale, and trying to prove I am me to Tilia.  I hope they accept my only government ID, which is a bus pass with a photo on it from about 9 years ago. :/ 

* I got that nickname from the region buyer, who is very nice and fun.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery

Got to work building a wine bar / night club tonight.

When I had my very first house in SL over a decade ago, I decided it was much more important to have a stylish bar than a bedroom. So I built myself a bar from prims. (That almost proved my undoing, but that's a different story.)

It's kind of fun, so many years later, coming back to that idea, although I'm not building it from scratch this time.

443936326_Wine-Bar-1-Blank.thumb.png.4592d52787088ce6c99dc21601c0292f.png

• Like 8

That's a very nice bar Scylla. 🤩

Somewhat removed from SL, but directly related....
Is my ongoing determination to be rid of mechanical hard drives 🙄 
I am currently wrestling with 12 partitions, but sorting them all slowly but surely.
In my quest for the ultimate external drive solution, I bought a HD/SSD dock.
E-Sata or USB C 3.1 Gen2 ports giving 10Gbps transfer rate😁. (USB3 Thunderbolt 2 is 40Gbps yeah yeah lol).
As soon as all the dinosaur drives are gone I'll be able to get it all whizzing along nicely 🥰

Edited by Maryanne Solo
USB version numbers
  • Thanks 1

i became the best Sistiana Starchild rally car driver in all of SL again today

starchildgold1n3.jpg.b64509c7566f205129b8393de7b6abce.jpg

😻

slurl here if you want to have a go: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sistiana/219/84/27

click the brick igloo for a car, sit and drive. The car goes on land and sea. The rules are pretty simple. How far can you go. Drive a route of your own choice south to Bellissaria then keep going until you run out of regions. And don't crash. If you get unseated from the car then the car auto-dies, so have to go back to the start and do it again

i had 3 goes today. Crashed on region crossings each time. Oh! well. I am for now the champion again!!

• Like 3

I'm shopping around for a better idea to store my fruits  and veggies that won't be going into the fridge..

Since I really started going very hardcore with blending and juicing, I have so much fresh veggies and fruit at hand that I need more storage for them to where they are much closer to my appliance..

I was thinking maybe using a drawer system or something that would take up a thin space on one of our walls in the kitchen..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

So far I made a latex/silicon mold today. It looks like green slime and I should have ordered more, because it was just enough to cover the objects I want to make molds of. Needs 24h to cure so tomorrow I'll know if I did it right or messed up. I'm nervous about stuff like this. I think next time I opt for a molding putty instead, because that gives less room for failure.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 5:20 PM, Garnet Psaltery said:

I'm reading the local newspaper in a small coastal town in New England, while drinking my morning coffee.  The bartender went out for lobster.  It's very quiet, and there were bloodstains down on the jetty.

Morning Coffee at the Blue Whale sm.jpg

My bar is nicer, the bartender (i.e., me) doesn't wander off in search of seafood, and there are hardly any bloodstains on the grounds.

Yet.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.