• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

I spent all morning making reservations for people, checking in people answering stupid questions and standing on my feet for 9 hours.  Love my job.

Edited by Tarina Sewell
right now, I am sitting by a campfire feet up doing the SL forums thing
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Assisting 3 RL friends with I.T queries.
Finishing off 2 fresh Win10/64Pro installs on 2 new SSD's.
I'll get an M2 SSD for my personal comp next time. (soon). 
Waiting a little before beginning creation of new 3d meshes for RL. 

Edited by Maryanne Solo
Meshed it up.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's the first day of my vacation, so I'm going to do things around the house that need to be done, think about maybe finding a new job, or just leaving and going back into the family businesses..

The new company just seems like they are glad to be out of union territory where they are union up north and taking advantage of that with our plant..

So that kind of has me thinking about a change..  So I'll be doing a lot of thinking and doing stuff around the house mostly..hehehehe

• Like 1

Same as yesterday.. Awesome weather 33C/92F = beach / swimming / cool drinks / seafood / relax.

I did 0.01 percent of inventory organising but it is 100 prosent more than what I think I would do. 

Then whatched The Expens got bored. 

And now I go to sleep becouse I 'm soul crushingly lonely and I have xhit to do tomorrow. 

We just finished up with breakfast and the dishes and I'm gonna help my husband on the roof today..He's gonna do some repairs and I'm just gonna go around as see if there are any weak squishy spots by walking the roof and bouncing plus looking for anything else that might need fixing..

Then we are going to run water down our gutters to see how the water is coming out and see how it's coming out the pipes they ran away from the house..Just have to wait for the sun to come out and get finished before it starts to get really hot..

We might just jump in the creek right after if it takes longer than we thought..

hehehehe

I'm gonna try making Goulash today from Kent Rollins the Cowboy Cook..

I never made it before ,so we'll see how it goes.. I'm gonna try to go off his recipe..

He has some really good recipes and only found him a little while back.. I've made a couple things from his recipes and they really were good and the boy's loved what I made as well..

Here is what I'm trying today..

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Holy . . .

Where have YOU been?

oh you said WHERE . Hehehehehehe. I 've been playing The Elder Scrolls Online. But that got boring. So, I'm BACK!