What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

More or less zapped my Zindra build yesterday... Not sure what to put there now, so today I dug a pit...

ZindraBuildZapped_001.jpg

My sim can terraform +/-60m I think - those wall prims are 64m prims and barely reach the bottom.

Then I went to What's Next and bought their skybox with the 50% off sale... and that is basically my Zindra build right now... a pit and an empty skybox...

original_5dbdccfc73ed170ed6000001.png

Plus a build platform with some old demo boxes...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/3/2019 at 10:32 PM, Gregorian Chant said:

Making potato and cheese perogies with my grandmother.

YUMMMMM ,,,,  I remember my grand moms and my moms perogies ,,,, soooo good ,,,, and the chrusciki  all the baking and cooking for the holidays !!! 

• Like 3

I'm halfway through examining my MP order history.  93 pages of 25 items each.  I've bought so much, and that's only on MP, which only goes back to 2011.  I might have bought a house with what I've spent on SL, including land and inworld purchases too.  Now I need a sit-down and a nice cup of tea.

Well I realized today that my childhood love is an internationally recognised artist and I'm doing a job what is not getting automated because it's to inhuman even for robots. 

Also she is still looks stunning me on the other hand ... time wasn't graces with me let just say that.   

So know I go out buy some chocolate (maybe some cider as well) and destroy my diet. Then I go to a cinema sim and throw popcorn on young couples. be grumpy as I can. 

(Good cinema LM-s welcomed.) 

Life is sh!t. 

Just got home from a slightly over 1 week trip to South America..

Met family I didn't know I had, saw some famous places like Machu Pichu, spent way too much money on tourist stuff, learned my grandmother's native language was Quechua, but the airplane got me a bit sick and dizzy...

Gonna take me a while to sort up from down and make sure neither is actually sideways...

Oh... I also learned that the so-called 'Pride flag' is extremely similar to the Inca flag and has been for centuries.

https://vigiljournal.com/en/flag-inca-empire

- this site is wrong about the diagonal pattern. All over Quechua territory it's just horizontal bars, like here: https://www.crwflags.com/fotw/Flags/xi.html
- in the highlands I saw that all over the place. At one point the pride flag was identical, but wikipedia says it's been changed since: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rainbow_flag_(LGBT_movement)

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Zzevir said:

Well I realized today that my childhood love is an internationally recognised artist and I'm doing a job what is not getting automated because it's to inhuman even for robots. 

Also she is still looks stunning me on the other hand ... time wasn't graces with me let just say that.   

So know I go out buy some chocolate (maybe some cider as well) and destroy my diet. Then I go to a cinema sim and throw popcorn on young couples. be grumpy as I can. 

(Good cinema LM-s welcomed.) 

Life is sh!t. 

BTW I'm not jealous because of her success. I'm happy as my last info about her is she died in a rear heart condition. So compared that this is an excellent news. 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:13 PM, Zzevir said:

BTW I'm not jealous because of her success. I'm happy as my last info about her is she died in a rear heart condition. So compared that this is an excellent news. 

Normally you don't get to be a famous artist until you're dead, so maybe both reports are true!

• Sad 1

Our robot vacuum will always, without fail, wedge itself under the reclining chair. My very first-world problem is that we can no longer let it run during the work day, which is the whole reason we bought it! Now we have to dodge and leap out of its way in the evenings. Stupid vacuum!

6 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

Our robot vacuum will always, without fail, wedge itself under the reclining chair. My very first-world problem is that we can no longer let it run during the work day, which is the whole reason we bought it! Now we have to dodge and leap out of its way in the evenings. Stupid vacuum!

Solution:  Buy some of those little furniture pads to lift the chair up a bit.  If it already has such pads, try removing them to LOWER the chair a bit so it's detected by the bump sensor.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.