What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Came back to Second Life after an extended hiatus, and bought some mainland and a skybox and am now in the process of decorating it. It is a little plain now because I'm waiting for weekly stipend to come in, and it'll probably never be completely finished.

Celebee29_001.jpg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Surviving

I feel like that today. I live in Silicon Valley and we lost power, probably for a week. I'm OK, but in a hotel with limited Internet access on a low end subnotebook. So I can't go in world. My NPCs have to go on without me. You can check on how they're doing at the Animats workshop in Vallone.. My NPCs IM me for major problems, and Kathi phoned home to report a bug. She should be in the obstacle course with three other NPCs. If someone would post a picture from there, I'd appreciate it

1 hour ago, animats said:

I feel like that today. I live in Silicon Valley and we lost power, probably for a week. I'm OK, but in a hotel with limited Internet access on a low end subnotebook. So I can't go in world. My NPCs have to go on without me. You can check on how they're doing at the Animats workshop in Vallone.. My NPCs IM me for major problems, and Kathi phoned home to report a bug. She should be in the obstacle course with three other NPCs. If someone would post a picture from there, I'd appreciate it

I took a look - here's a screenshot.  They were all moving around except for Salli - circled in the pic.

image.thumb.png.42a16764c6ecffa70ecc7fb34202b888.png

• Like 1

On 10/26/2019 at 11:44 AM, Skell Dagger said:

Attending The Bloggies. Since menswear was 'black tie' I took Billy Porter's tuxedo dress from the Oscars as my inspiration:

bloggies01.thumb.jpg.d934b8ebb5d5bd021544d0055c615277.jpg

Absolutely stunning. Simple yet oh so elegant. Or as my mother and I would have called it, simple elegance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2019 at 9:48 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I took a look - here's a screenshot.  They were all moving around except for Salli - circled in the pic.

Thanks. Power back on, internet connection back on, out of hotel. Three of my RL friends in rural areas are still running on generators, but none of them had to evacuate this year.

Fixed Salli's problem The NPCs are now working well enough that it takes a day or two of testing to find the next bug.

• Like 1

Been on an away mission for over two days. When I finally get in world.......

Unpack my shopping.....going away = MP shopping :)

Make some outfits.....

Then look at my parcel settings........

And maybe smarten up my first apartment.

And chat with whoever appears.......trouble is, plans in SL never pan out, haha

• Like 1

Working on next week's shopping list already.  Mildly annoyed that I spaced out the Google Keep sticky nicely with the price to the right (as DH asked) on the computer.  Only to find it doesn't correlate over on the app.  It was all jagged & squished together.  So I've gone back thru and made it legible at least.  I guess I need to find a spreadsheet to have contributors on.  I like to have the aisle number, product, and now price listed.  We split up & put an X at the beginning of the line once its in someone's buggy - getting shopping done quicker.  

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.