Jump to content
Kasumi Ravenheart

What are you doing today!? :D

Recommended Posts

Wednesday was payday for hubby- which means the day we go out dinner (mexican food!) and shopping for groceries.  Our drive takes us thru a pretty, hilly- really tree packed area & I was hoping for more fall foliage but they were still pretty.

73474967_783304642098334_8872843542326673408_o.jpg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Came back to Second Life after an extended hiatus, and bought some mainland and a skybox and am now in the process of decorating it. It is a little plain now because I'm waiting for weekly stipend to come in, and it'll probably never be completely finished.

 

Celebee29_001.jpg

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I don't mean to assume, but that's an awesome "O-Face" on the female (?) wearing the prim.

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I don't mean to assume, but that's an awesome "O-Face" on the female (?) wearing the prim.

Hahaha thanks that's me! As close as I could get to my original look

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attending The Bloggies. Since menswear was 'black tie' I took Billy Porter's tuxedo dress from the Oscars as my inspiration:

bloggies01.thumb.jpg.d934b8ebb5d5bd021544d0055c615277.jpg

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Surviving

I feel like that today. I live in Silicon Valley and we lost power, probably for a week. I'm OK, but in a hotel with limited Internet access on a low end subnotebook. So I can't go in world. My NPCs have to go on without me. You can check on how they're doing at the Animats workshop in Vallone.. My NPCs IM me for major problems, and Kathi phoned home to report a bug. She should be in the obstacle course with three other NPCs. If someone would post a picture from there, I'd appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, animats said:

I feel like that today. I live in Silicon Valley and we lost power, probably for a week. I'm OK, but in a hotel with limited Internet access on a low end subnotebook. So I can't go in world. My NPCs have to go on without me. You can check on how they're doing at the Animats workshop in Vallone.. My NPCs IM me for major problems, and Kathi phoned home to report a bug. She should be in the obstacle course with three other NPCs. If someone would post a picture from there, I'd appreciate it

I took a look - here's a screenshot.  They were all moving around except for Salli - circled in the pic.

image.thumb.png.42a16764c6ecffa70ecc7fb34202b888.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always wished I knew how to play a pipe organ.   This is the pipe organ at the little chapel on Finlanda, which plays Toccata in D minor.  Very enjoyable to listen to.

1722059625_20191028atchurchonFinlanda_001.thumb.jpg.59e2c7e70b7ca2f39034d438bfe477dd.jpg

Edited by moirakathleen
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went and did the Ghost Pumpkin Hunt over at Escapades and while there got into a little trouble with a tentacle! 

52bbc3798d9c040e8c660ec6173c3a7a.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2019 at 11:44 AM, Skell Dagger said:

Attending The Bloggies. Since menswear was 'black tie' I took Billy Porter's tuxedo dress from the Oscars as my inspiration:

bloggies01.thumb.jpg.d934b8ebb5d5bd021544d0055c615277.jpg

Absolutely stunning. Simple yet oh so elegant. Or as my mother and I would have called it, simple elegance.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Absolutely stunning. Simple yet oh so elegant. Or as my mother and I would have called it, simple elegance.

Thank you so much, Selene :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2019 at 9:48 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I took a look - here's a screenshot.  They were all moving around except for Salli - circled in the pic.

Thanks. Power back on, internet connection back on, out of hotel. Three of my RL friends in rural areas are still running on generators, but none of them had to evacuate this year.

Fixed Salli's problem The NPCs are now working well enough that it takes a day or two of testing to find the next bug.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been on an away mission for over two days. When I finally get in world.......

Unpack my shopping.....going away = MP shopping :)

Make some outfits.....

Then look at my parcel settings........

And maybe smarten up my first apartment.

And chat with whoever appears.......trouble is, plans in SL never pan out, haha

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Working on next week's shopping list already.  Mildly annoyed that I spaced out the Google Keep sticky nicely with the price to the right (as DH asked) on the computer.  Only to find it doesn't correlate over on the app.  It was all jagged & squished together.  So I've gone back thru and made it legible at least.  I guess I need to find a spreadsheet to have contributors on.  I like to have the aisle number, product, and now price listed.  We split up & put an X at the beginning of the line once its in someone's buggy - getting shopping done quicker.  

Edited by Pixie Kobichenko
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...