Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

I'm doing what I always do - testing the limits of sim crossings.

Though if you're anywhere along Circuit la Corse today, you might want to stand clear.  Right now my strategy for surviving crossings is to blast through them at full speed and hope for the best.

avatar_005.png

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

I'm doing what I always do - testing the limits of sim crossings.

Though if you're anywhere along Circuit la Corse today, you might want to stand clear.  Right now my strategy for surviving crossings is to blast through them at full speed and hope for the best.

avatar_005.png

Hmmmm @Rhonda Huntress didn't happen to pick you up for lunch did she? She was blasting through speed limits too. :ph34r:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Hmmmm @Rhonda Huntress didn't happen to pick you up for lunch did she? She was blasting through speed limits too. :ph34r:

Blasting through?

52 in a 40 is not blasting.
Actually 57 but he dropped it down 5mph because I was nice.

OK, so maybe I was going a little faster than the rest of the traffic but the only thing blasting was the radio.

 

[ETA]
Maybe if I changed the station to smooth jazz I wouldn't have to move so fast. 

If I could stay awake, that is.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

 

[ETA]
Maybe if I changed the station to smooth jazz I wouldn't have to move so fast. 

If I could stay awake, that is.

Unlikely to help. In the mornings, I listen to news on my way to work and I still drive fast.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Unlikely to help. In the mornings, I listen to news on my way to work and I still drive fast.

If you wouldn't hit the snooze alarm so many times, then you wouldn't get out of the house so late, and you wouldn't have to drive so fast. Well at least that is why I drive fast in the mornings.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...