What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Marth Coberts said:

Anyone know if there's been any more info on these new Linden Home things, or is it still just a thing that's supposed to be comin'?

As in, that's what I'm doin', trying to find out more 'bout dat.

Keep an eye on the LL Blogs.  I don't think any of us have heard anything more since the initial announcement.

• Like 1

Today I am working from home.

The slatted base of my bed needs to be replaced and the new ones will be delivered today... And no, the current ones are just old :P.

Fun fact is that at home I get a lot more work done (almost no distractions).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MarissaNL said:

Today I am working from home.

The slatted base of my bed needs to be replaced and the new ones will be delivered today... And no, the current ones are just old :P.

Fun fact is that at home I get a lot more work done (almost no distractions).

I work from home every Wed now and usually one other day of the week, though that one will vary.  Not only do I often get more work done due to less distractions, most of the time I still get up at the same time and start work pretty much right away, thus working through what would typically be my commute. Often I'll even be so focused that I end up working a bit past my normal quit time also.  So, all in all, the company actually benefits with me working from home.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

that´s another only in SL... lounging around while working xD (sometimes I hate Kasha in those moments.... XD)

today I´ve gotten up, watched Deadpool 2 with D (we REALLY need to start using those cinema vouchers we get at troops...but... WHEN XD) after 2 days of trooping at Solo-Opening Events (there was very little traffic, probably not the best time of the year to release a movie... we had a lot of fun though and I´m a happy TIE Pilot right now^^), afterwards we just crashed on the couch for a bit (humid heat...love it XD) Now we remembered that we had stuff to do so we headed into the office of my flat to do some grown up financial stuff and some creative stuff and some administrational stuff ....

And I had to clear my SL from a very weird and...potentially toxic energy-drainer ... now I might just log back in for a moment, a lil gutted that I missed another breakfast, but anyways

Oh btw.- my laptop remains dead, dunno when I´ll be able to replace her which means I´ll be on less cos I can´t bring my desktop to D´s every time (well I could but...meh xD)

• Like 3

On 5/10/2018 at 6:17 PM, Coby Foden said:

Exercising. This is one way to keep the avatar in good shape.
Do it daily so the shape sliders don't start to drift away from their preferred settings.

This is the real reason I pole dance.

But today i am doing something less energetic.

5.28_002.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.