What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

stupid  me watered her laptop -_--_- we´re out of town for the weekend so Wonder gets quite some rest to dry, she´ll be put into rice later, D´s on his way  though he´s not feeling well either bless him... (I´m typing this on my desktop which is fine, don´t worry)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

stupid  me watered her laptop -_--_- we´re out of town for the weekend so Wonder gets quite some rest to dry, she´ll be put into rice later, D´s on his way  though he´s not feeling well either bless him... (I´m typing this on my desktop which is fine, don´t worry)

put it on a radiator and let it dry for at least a week or better two before trying to push that button... I know we are tempted to do earlier but unless you have an insurance for it... don't

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2LI working, scripted youtube locked MOAP with 3 layered screens for effects in "off" mode, and the mesh has full LOD's so never crumble or vanish!
Snapshot_030.thumb.png.e7433fc5dcddbe51bb64a02bce82a3e0.png

It's 1LI at regular TV sizes, and barely 4LI~ when bigger than 2 entire floors of my house, next is to script the smartphone HUD/Remote control for it, bake prettier textures and maybe a link to the wiki somewhere using llDetectedTouchST/UV!.

• Like 2

:ph34r: Today I was measuring avatars in one ball room.

2018-05-04_avatar-sizes.thumb.jpg.95d86e56e72160201c15ed3d1d8609e7.jpg

My avatar is 1.93 meters tall with my 0.15 meters extremely high heels on.
With bare flat feet my avatar is 1.78 meters tall, which is still rather tall and uncommon for RL women.

(In RL Gigantism is a serious condition that is nearly always caused by an adenoma, a tumor of the pituitary gland. Gigantism occurs in patients who had excessive growth hormone in childhood. The pituitary tumor cells secrete too much growth hormone, leading to many changes in the body.)

But what caused overgrowth in SL? My guess is that the Primitar (the prim avatar) is the faulty one, it was made two tall in the very beginning.
Then the polygon body, which was the next step from Primitar, was made about the same height as the Primitar was.
And here we are now, still suffering from that great mistake.
:S

(Or was it a secret design decision by LL? "Psst... Let's make the avatars too tall so we can sell more land.") ¬¬xD

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 5

On 5.5.2018 at 1:54 AM, Coby Foden said:

(Or was it a secret design decision by LL? "Psst... Let's make the avatars too tall so we can sell more land.") ¬¬xD

Shh go petite you will have 9 times as much room at a third of the average height :ph34r:

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.