What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Working out in SL?  You people are sick.  :P

I can't understand why anyone would want to go to an SL gym for a workout, when you can get just as good a workout on a dance pole and maybe even get shoe money to.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Working out in SL?  You people are sick.  :P

Love you too :D

2 hours ago, Zennessa said:

Makes me feel better about not doing it in RL! :D

True!!!

2 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I can't understand why anyone would want to go to an SL gym for a workout, when you can get just as good a workout on a dance pole and maybe even get shoe money to.

Good point lol. There's some fun spots in the gym too though ;)

• Like 2

I have been working over on LEA12 and having lots of fun. Much to do of course but a good start on day 11.  My plan is to be finished by September :D.

A Steamy Mystery takes place in Steampunk Victorian town of Terradale. Visitors follows shadowy prose clues to find the next installment of the story. As they wander the town, a tale unfolds. Can they solve the mystery?

terradale11.thumb.jpg.d0de2a9ef8845e3d704451f7b4fc75aa.jpg

• Like 10

Day 12 over in Terradale (LEA12) brought a little mystery into the sim. Not all is balloons and candy you see. There are dark forces at work as well. (The mystery is going to be active in OCTOBER so that is only fitting.)

The building was completed today and some landscaping. Plenty more to do of course in lots and lots of areas :D.

Darkstone Manor July 11.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
Hopefully I deleted the second picture LOL
  • Like 8

20 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

Floating around in the pool at Kona Beach.

float_002.png

I've seen a few pics recently with "wet" looking hair, is this something creators are actually starting to make. or editing? I looked for something like that for a while, but gave up!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

I've seen a few pics recently with "wet" looking hair, is this something creators are actually starting to make. or editing? I looked for something like that for a while, but gave up!

I only found two and this is the one i bought. It is called *Argrace* Chizuru.  The other one i think was made by Slink if i remember correctly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

I only found two and this is the one i bought. It is called *Argrace* Chizuru.  The other one i think was made by Slink if i remember correctly.

I still have a hair by Sirena that automatically turns "wet" when you go in water, and then dries out after a while. It might even drip but I don't remember. It's pretty neato.

I still sometimes wonder what happened to Natalia Zelmanov. I hope she's ok wherever she is. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.