What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 hours ago, Jameson2001 said:

What a beautiful church Tali, if you get a chance can you send out the sim location?  I am sure you were gorgeous on your wedding day:)

It is in the Paris 1910 sim, which also has an amazing Eiffel Tower. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Paris 1900/34/60/25

• Like 2

18 hours ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

Nice PC! (smart buying too!). Ordered a new mouse and a temporary hybrid HD/SSD 2TB Firecuda Hard drive today as the beginnings of my 2018 PC build. \0/ Prolly go an i7 7700 CPU as well. MoBo->(might aim for M2 32gbps modules then), GPU & 64gb of RAM to come later. Hybrid drive not as fast as SSD of course, but my Samsung Evo 850 SSD is all filled up :(

FireCuda.jpg

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 4

Still seal-clapping and giggling like a little kid over something incredibly exciting (SL-related) that I first saw last night, which will... come to fruition, shall we say, in the next month or so :D:ph34r:;)

(Yes, I am so excited that I just used three emojis in succession.)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Still seal-clapping and giggling like a little kid over something incredibly exciting (SL-related) that I first saw last night, which will... come to fruition, shall we say, in the next month or so :D:ph34r:;)

(Yes, I am so excited that I just used three emojis in succession.)

/me jealous

Wanna know, wanna know, wanna know

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.