What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

56 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Nice shoes 

Thanks, when I was setting this picture up I was thinking it was maybe a bit odd. Here she is in her underwear washing her hands at the kitchen sink, while wearing high heeled boots, but I like those little inconsistancies.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Thanks, when I was setting this picture up I was thinking it was maybe a bit odd. Here she is in her underwear washing her hands at the kitchen sink, while wearing high heeled boots, but I like those little inconsistancies.

Was my thought exactly. 50’s TV moms wore pearls and gowns while cooking. Modern avatars wear lingerie (or less) and heels. 

On a separate note, I heard it’s always smart/safe for a guy to compliment a woman on her shoes. The other side of that is supposebly the first thing people notice is the shoes; not likely if you’re stacked and half-nekd!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

So? It´s a trailer, trailer bathrooms are tiny and smaller... so she was sunbathing, had to go to the loo and then washed her hands on the way back out or after reapplying new sunscreen... ;)

Of course........... because I always wear boots while sunbathing.

:D

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

After unsuccessful eating attempt I went dancing with, erm... basketball team members (my wild guess :/).
The man wearing tie towered amazing 2.54 meters [8 ft 4 in]. I was mere 1.91 [6 ft 3 in] wearing my highest heels.
Anyway, the dancing was great fun with them, the DJ had 320 dances (wow!) in her dance HUD. Two hours of lovely eye candy to watch.

2018-02-05_dancing-session.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.