What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As I have never fished in SL before today I decided to see what is it about. I noticed that there are different kinds of fishing. I tried the one in which you get small L$ rewards for your fishing efforts. Anyway, don't get excited, it would take forever to get any meaningful income in fishing money. xD But is ok for occasional fun activity; as a bonus you get to see many different locations. (I noticed that almost all female avatars came fishing with their high heels on, whatever the terrain was.) :/

2018-01-24_fishing.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 4

On 12/26/2017 at 6:01 PM, Tari Landar said:

Working on textures for a build while I watch these two steal toys away from each other...and being grateful my sl "yard" doesn't look like my rl yard which is covered by almost 3 feet of snow atm.

kids2F.jpg.2a6c4771809fb50d293cc89b5c388dc6.jpg

Tari, I absolutely adore this pic. It's so natural and realistic. I can smell the fresh air and feel the summer sunshine, hear the kids playing, hear the cicadas. This one just really struck me! :)

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

(I noticed that almost all female avatars came fishing with their high heels on, whatever the terrain was.) :/

Well, many of us dance on sand beaches in our heels and wander through snow covered forests in our heels, so sure, why not.  :D

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, many of us dance on sand beaches in our heels and wander through snow covered forests in our heels, so sure, why not.  :D

Yesterday I found a valid reason to wear high heels on sandy beach. In one adult region there was scripted height detector, the land owner had put minimum height requirement for avatars entering the region. When I first entered there on bare feet I was ejected for being too short (only by 2 cm, less than one inch). Ok, then I wore high heels and I was good to enter. My visual appearance had magically changed to be acceptable for this region just by wearing high heels. :SxD

By the way, I was able to go there on bare flat feet too just by making a shoe base which hovers me the additional 2 cm higher above ground.
This clearly shows how silly those height restrictions are. ¬¬

So no need to change avatar appearance at all (which the land owner suggested in their detailed notecard about why the height restriction).

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.