What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

First we see tonic with some normal, natural looking breasts.

Then we see maitreya, with some blocky looking unsexy lumps.

Same shape.

Right now i'm kicking myself for buying maitreya and looking to see if i have any commissions for money to buy a new body and clothes with. ugh why do these thigns have to be so expensive!?

Snapshot_058.png

Snapshot_059.png

9 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Blogging at Shutter Thugs.

^ I need to find this place! It looks super interesting!

I am hanging out with a good buddy who is trying to explain to me how upsetting it is that his M&Ms keep melting in his hands. Happy Boxing Day!

24454731637_5826250d0f_k.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

So--here's another question that revels my lack of technical knowledge regarding SL: why is my foot going through the edge of my chair here? Is there a way to fix this? It's a pose that came with the chair and it kind of bugs me. #thwartedperfectionist 

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

So--here's another question that revels my lack of technical knowledge regarding SL: why is my foot going through the edge of my chair here? Is there a way to fix this? It's a pose that came with the chair and it kind of bugs me. #thwartedperfectionist 

Basically all avatars are of different builds and sizes so a pose that positions one perfectly will not necessarily be great for a different avatar.  Some furniture has an adjustment option in the menu so you can move yourself a bit.  There is also a product, called AnyPose I think (not inworld to verify), that will let you make adjustments to different parts of your body.  So you could use it to move the knee joint and/or ankle joint a bit to shift the foot out of the chair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is also a product, called AnyPose I think (not inworld to verify), that will let you make adjustments to different parts of your body.  So you could use it to move the knee joint and/or ankle joint a bit to shift the foot out of the chair.

I looked up AnyPose (thought you meant AVSitter) at first. Wow, $$$$!  Oh I see, the $$$ model lets you create BVH files.

Edited by Love Zhaoying

14 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I looked up AnyPose (thought you meant AVSitter) at first. Wow, $$$$!  Oh I see, the $$$ model lets you create BVH files.

Yeah, not cheap, but if you do a lot of posing and need adjusting a lot of the time, it is worth it.  

I was thinking there was a similar cheaper one out there, but I can't find it nor think of the name at the moment.

• Thanks 1

AnyPose Basic is 1500 but will only correct the pose while the hud is worn. Most furniture I've seen will allow you to adjust the pose to suit your avatar then save it so you will always sit correctly. If that chair doesn't have that feature, I suggest shopping for new furniture.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Most furniture I've seen will allow you to adjust the pose to suit your avatar then save it so you will always sit correctly.

Furniture posers usually let you just move your avatar relative to the furniture, while not actually adjusting the relative position of your arms, legs, etc. (Like AVSitter.)

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Basically all avatars are of different builds and sizes so a pose that positions one perfectly will not necessarily be great for a different avatar.  Some furniture has an adjustment option in the menu so you can move yourself a bit.  There is also a product, called AnyPose I think (not inworld to verify), that will let you make adjustments to different parts of your body.  So you could use it to move the knee joint and/or ankle joint a bit to shift the foot out of the chair.

Thanks so much--I will look into this! (And try and be more chill at the same time.... ;-))

On 26/12/2017 at 12:27 AM, MaggiJin said:

Same shape.

Right now i'm kicking myself for buying maitreya and looking to see if i have any commissions for money to buy a new body and clothes with. ugh why do these thigns have to be so expensive!?

Snapshot_058.png

Snapshot_059.png

Nice rack. 

On 12/25/2017 at 6:27 PM, MaggiJin said:

Same shape.

Snapshot_058.png

Snapshot_059.png

I went to their store and only found clothes..Couldn't find any mesh bodies anywhere..

Are they still selling them?

Tonic store I mean.

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.