What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since my recent surgery, I've hit a big slump in my SecondReal Life. My best friend and constant companion are nowhere to be found, I was ejected from a staff position at a club I love dearly in SL (because I've been offline a lot recently), and I may have to cancel my Christmas plans and have to report for work if a government shutdown occurs. Just not really feeling like Christmas to me at the moment. I need some good news!

Blah

• Like 1
  • Sad 9

12 hours ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

I need some good news!

My A1C has dropped from 11 to 7.1 over this past year and my blood pressure is down to 140 / 90 (more or less).

I still need to lose 10 to 20 lbs since I failed to reach my target weight before Thanksgiving but I'll take an extra 2" on the waist if it means I am no longer at risk of organ failure.

That maybe TMI but it was good news to me :)

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

My A1C has dropped from 11 to 7.1 over this past year and my blood pressure is down to 140 / 90 (more or less).

I still need to lose 10 to 20 lbs since I failed to reach my target weight before Thanksgiving but I'll take an extra 2" on the waist if it means I am no longer at risk of organ failure.

Good news to me too, I like having you around.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Good news to me too, I like having you around.

11 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

That is good news :) !!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I just recently got mine down from 11 to 8.0, which is huge for me.  I know what you are going through and it's more than just good news, that is FANTASTIC!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.