What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/8/2017 at 12:27 AM, moirakathleen said:

25030299328_4b80e60ae6_h.thumb.jpg.0d62af536c0f3031f99977b36c38fdeb.jpg

Beautiful collection of medieval to baroque period Nativity paintings and manuscripts  - at The Vordun Museum and Gallery.

This reminds me of the Dresden Gallery - which closed down some years ago (the sim, not the Dresden Gallery in RL). :(

That said: If you ever manage to come to Germany in RL, do visit the Dresden Gallery. It's definitively worth the trip.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, eighthdwarf Checchinato said:

This reminds me of the Dresden Gallery - which closed down some years ago (the sim, not the Dresden Gallery in RL). :(

That said: If you ever manage to come to Germany in RL, do visit the Dresden Gallery. It's definitively worth the trip.

Thanks for the recommendation.  I really hope that my husband and I are able to visit Germany and other European countries.  I have a feeling that there is so much we'll want to see, that we might need to make it a 2 or 3 month trip. :)

• Like 2

On 12/7/2017 at 6:27 PM, moirakathleen said:

25030299328_4b80e60ae6_h.thumb.jpg.0d62af536c0f3031f99977b36c38fdeb.jpg

Beautiful collection of medieval to baroque period Nativity paintings and manuscripts  - at The Vordun Museum and Gallery.

I came to this thread to post the picture of the tree and was reminded i wanted to check this place out to, 

12.9_005.png

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.