What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

I have a VIP to entertain from the Home Office.  I could deal with this;

giphy.gif

But this is what I have waiting for me.....

giphy.gif

Which makes me feel all....

giphy.gif

Well, that went about like I thought it would......

My cat was purring in the top of the Christmas tree again when I got home after a night of avoiding International Sexual Harassment, and I was so burned out I just moved his supper dishes to the foot of the tree, took a bath and crawled in bed.

The cat looked deprived; I’m not playing the game right....

33 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Just a wild guess but robbing Santa will probably get you on the Naughty list.

As I was looking at that picture again, it dawned on me that some people (you know - the glass is half-full type) would have seen such a pose as 'helping Santa load his presents'.

Bad me  :ph34r:

On 11/30/2017 at 6:06 PM, lavalois said:

I quite often find shoebases lacking, so I still mainly use hover height. Also a shoebase takes up an attachment. (Unless they changed that while I was out of SL.)

Actually shoebase does not take an attachment point. As far as I know it never has done so. It's built in feature in the system avatar, it can be worn or not worn, but it does not attach to any of the attachment points. You can see that in the inventory, when worn it just shows "worn" without showing any attachment point.

You can even test this in the Appearance Outfits tab. Take the shoebase off and put it back on. Look at the numbers in the "Wearing" tab.
The first number shows how many things you have attached, and the second number shows total number of attachment points available (38).
The numbers don't change there when you are playing with the shoebase. However when you attach/detach something else the first number will change.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.