What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been told I should try to dress more cassual on occasion. I tried, and.. Failed? I don't know, I was thinking, 'summer'.Posin_001.thumb.png.603f0e76258637d0be26793eb35acae0.png

• Like 7

Today I finished 4 new paintings and put them in the Windlight Gallery for the upcoming June Art Show opening this weekend, theme, fun in the Sun. 

paintings.thumb.png.092d24cde85d3e69ebee26684e613146.png

Look at the paintings, not my face, which had not yet fully rezzed when i took this.

Edited by Talligurl
  • Like 7

I enjoyed Hippie's singing this morning. He's got a good voice. The particle show was nice, and magical.

Afterward, I spent some time with an old friend and a new friend, catching up and getting acquainted at the same time. Then even further afterward (I had the day off),  feeling nostalgic, I zapped around to a few of the places I used to spend time, at least, the ones that still exist. I once had a store from which I sporadically sold furniture back when sculptys were new and mesh hadn't come around yet. Near my parcel was a smaller parcel on which fire persistently crackled and sparked, getting on my nerves occasionally. I learned quickly that I couldn't really mute it because it was a temp-rez firepit. It would self-delete and come back again.

In my explorations today I discovered that the fire is still there, on its untouched parcel, crackling merrily away and sparking like mad. Its owner is twelve years old and probably hasn't logged in for a long time. Anyway, I give you, the Undying Fire of Vexation:

Iva_Tour.jpg

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.