What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

She's more curious than her brother, who ran off long before I got that close

Typical guy.

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I spent a few minutes talking to her before she got bored and walked away. I'll be carrying an apple with me on future walks to the beach.

Cool experience. I'd carry a bag.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Zennessa said:

Cool experience. I'd carry a bag.

Years ago, the neighbor kid (now 23 and apparently mine) had a remote controlled pickup truck. We placed apples in it and teased the deer. Every spring crop of fawns has a curious one, and that year we found her. She circled the truck, never making eye contact, getting ever closer. He'd goose it a little and she'd jump, but eventually she spiraled in close enough to grab the apple.

My goal is to eventually get one to take the apple out of my hand, which hasn't happened since I was a fawn myself. The deer haven't changed much in 40 years, so I'm the one who has to relearn the patience I had as a child.

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Parhelion Palou said:

Hey, I've got that avatar! I don't wear it much because people keep shooting at me.

Happy Saturday (and only two days until Monday).

Yes put that on and come by my place sometime.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2017 at 1:05 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Spent time unpacking a bunch of recent purchases and decided to try out a new Selfie pose.

5944b87d5e9d0_20170616-Selfie.thumb.jpg.47c1260d18578cfe8a600b5b018d5c41.jpg

That outfit is ADORABLE!!!  Do you mind if I ask where you got it?? ETA: Oops, nevermind!!! lol!

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

That outfit is ADORABLE!!!  Do you mind if I ask where you got it?? ETA: Oops, nevermind!!! lol!

Thanks !!!!!  

Full credits for everything is here:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/littleme_jewell/35188421382/in/dateposted-public/

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

In an effort not to wear down my floorboards I finally made myself sit down - and it got me thinking I should perhaps get some carpets for my floors...

Inchair_002.thumb.png.c1c8fab9c0363c640c0f2e74edbd5968.png

• Like 6

Just now, Zennessa said:

Or sit more often :D 

I sit down all the time, but I find myself on my feet again before I know it. I'm just not patient when I'm bored I guess!

• Like 5

On 6/17/2017 at 3:09 PM, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

This reminds me of a smallish cafe/bookstore I was in just yesterday.

here is the original picture59486d3975707_coffeeshop.thumb.png.f79b7d65f1bcdf349710c59daf7fe452.png

I don't remember any books though.

• Like 3

Imagine you would turn around, and see behind you four or five tables with chairs, a few big comfy reading chairs, then, beyond those, a few racks of greeting cards, recipe books and journals, a tea bar, and in the back, the baristas' stomping grounds (not literally stamping their feet on coffee, but you know... the place where they make coffee). Your camera marks the front door. Customers walking in would, after recovering their senses from laying eyes on the stunning figure seated by the window,  see ahead and to their right two long book shelves full of books old and new. Nearer and to their right, by the other windows, a couple more tables and chairs, a coffee table, and some more big comfy reading chairs. The ceiling is fairly high. Multiply all this by approximately two and that's about what it's like.

Oh yes, and also, loads of college students.

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because I forgot what time it was when you sat by the window.
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.