What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I grabbed a demo of a hair with hat today and all of the demos were labeled with a combination of a mesh head name and a body name -- i.e. Catwa/Freya, Catwa/Maitreya, LeLutka/Hourglass, LeLutka/Maitreya -- all of the combinations of 4 different heads and 3 different bodies.

However, none of the 4 head versions fit my classic head - and if you wear a mesh head other than the 4 specifically rigged for, who knows what the fit will be like. 

If a creator is going to rig hair to one or more specific mesh heads, I really wish they would also provide an unrigged version, because I'm definitely not adjusting my head in order for a hair style to fit.  

I really, really liked the hair - too bad none of them fit right. 

12 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I grabbed a demo of a hair with hat today and all of the demos were labeled with a combination of a mesh head name and a body name -- i.e. Catwa/Freya, Catwa/Maitreya, LeLutka/Hourglass, LeLutka/Maitreya -- all of the combinations of 4 different heads and 3 different bodies.

However, none of the 4 head versions fit my classic head - and if you wear a mesh head other than the 4 specifically rigged for, who knows what the fit will be like. 

If a creator is going to rig hair to one or more specific mesh heads, I really wish they would also provide an unrigged version, because I'm definitely not adjusting my head in order for a hair style to fit.  

I really, really liked the hair - too bad none of them fit right. 

If that's the hair i think it is from FLF i managed to get the Lelutka/Maitreya combo to work on my system head however the other style available came in small/medium/large/slim not sure whose heads those sizing's are supposed to fit right out the box but the large on my system head did not fit and it was a style that lent it's self to being unrigged or even including an alpha layer. 

16 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If that's the hair i think it is from FLF i managed to get the Lelutka/Maitreya combo to work on my system head 

Yeah, that one did the best for me, but there was still a bit more head showing up near the hat than I wanted to have just a hair base covering.  I opted not to spend the money on it.

8 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, that one did the best for me, but there was still a bit more head showing up near the hat than I wanted to have just a hair base covering.  I opted not to spend the money on it.

Needs an alpha layer covering scalp + one or both ears to properly work with system heads. tried one from one of my older hairs today, much happier there's now no chunks of head/hairbase poking through

• Like 1

Zombie in SL? I don't think so.

Zombies

I'm driving along and this is what I see on the road! How is it some residents (not Lindens or Moles) are able to plop things in protected spaces? Like all the police cars crowding the main Rez Zone on ... oh nevermind.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Making custom, one-off, mesh landforms for one of my regions. Today a single piece of mesh path that is 50 meters x 50 meters with a 20 meter drop to go with the 1 prim pines from FelixvonKotwitz Alter's Nordic Forest pack.

bcfc53de4656e74070d942c2e727b84b.thumb.png.50b3e05a92133410dcc0c033eef6e3bb.png

I will often do it this way as the terrain tools don't deal so well with sharp drops of more then a few meters.

9546fb02c763a0b2f84fed66a863d70b.png.78ed798f7521d89e32f7a4fe15313434.png

Edited by Shudo
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

Trying for the 3rd day in a row to visit a popular sale..

1944871422_TruthSale.PNG.2a8a6e38f09279ab1e7779799afb329a.PNG

Yep - ditto.  Good thing the sale goes through Sunday.  I'm even Premium and that isn't helping

ETA:   I take that back... I just got in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

The new Linden Homes has me pretty excited, so I've been building a sky platform for the past few hours.  So far, everything pictured is only 37 LI, and with my petite avatar I have plenty of space to work with, unless my math is wrong.  This is being done on a 32 x 32 platform.  It is still rough around the edges, but I am happy with the results so far.

Snapshot_145.png

Snapshot_146.png

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 3

I haven't been posting many pics these last few weeks because I've been busy meshing :). The lovely @Scylla Rhiadra dropped me an IM while she was in my neck of the woods, which made me realise how much I was missing participating in the forums.

Anyway, the hard work of the last few weeks has, I think, paid off. I've finally replaced my old prim-built monstrosity of a mainstore with a brand new arcade/mall...hopefully this'll help keep my products better ordered, too (well, I can live in hope!)

Welcome to the new LBD Alley!

Pic_039.png

Pic_015.png

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Peony Swee*****er said:

I haven't been posting many pics these last few weeks because I've been busy meshing :). The lovely @Scylla Rhiadra dropped me an IM while she was in my neck of the woods, which made me realise how much I was missing participating in the forums.

Anyway, the hard work of the last few weeks has, I think, paid off. I've finally replaced my old prim-built monstrosity of a mainstore with a brand new arcade/mall...hopefully this'll help keep my products better ordered, too (well, I can live in hope!)

Welcome to the new LBD Alley!

Pic_039.png

Pic_015.png

Oh, it looks beautiful, Peony! I'll have to visit next time I'm in the neighbourhood again!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 223 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.