What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Twisted Hunting at Sn@tch. Also just applied for a blogger position for one of my favourite menswear stores. I doubt that I'll get it (I suspect they might want 100+ likes on Flickr photos, judging from the application form) but nothing ventured nothing gained.

twisted_hunt.thumb.jpg.3d22ff138ec33c94fd6a5db3ce138f80.jpg

• Like 7

I was out exploring this evening and ran across this wonderfully odd and eerie region.  The world is almost totally black and grey.  This first shot is using the default 3:00 PM lighting.  The only color visible throughout most of the region, besides the water, is a bit of blue, like on the roof of the carousel.

alphatribe-1.thumb.jpg.1ab3eaaabc924813a7b0e19ba44880ac.jpg

I did find this platform, apparently for the cats to gather, that pretty much contains almost all the color in this entire region.

alphatribe-2.thumb.jpg.b66104ff5e614f31afdd9c46cd9fbe29.jpg

The place does have a wacky carnival ride area in the SW corner, where you'll find some really odd ride poses.  There are various other areas scattered around the place with interesting poses & animations too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/alphatribe/37/171/22

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 7

On 3/20/2019 at 4:59 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I was out exploring this evening and ran across this wonderfully odd and eerie region.  The world is almost totally black and grey.  This first shot is using the default 3:00 PM lighting.  The only color visible throughout most of the region, besides the water, is a bit of blue, like on the roof of the carousel.

alphatribe-1.thumb.jpg.1ab3eaaabc924813a7b0e19ba44880ac.jpg

I did find this platform, apparently for the cats to gather, that pretty much contains almost all the color in this entire region.

alphatribe-2.thumb.jpg.b66104ff5e614f31afdd9c46cd9fbe29.jpg

The place does have a wacky carnival ride area in the SW corner, where you'll find some really odd ride poses.  There are various other areas scattered around the place with interesting poses & animations too.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/alphatribe/37/171/22

The sim owner used to run a shop. I bet it is hidden somewhere on that sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.